• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone really use Zelda

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I UseZelda and never use shiek wether im winning or loseing. Wether aginst a high tier or not. Zelda For the win

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i use zelda and usually play the whole entire match as zelda. i rarely change to sheik at the start and when i do i attempt to play the whoel match using sheik.

Weird Jon

Smash Rookie
I do the same. Acually, my Zelda is way better than my Sheik too. No use for me to change.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Oh oh oh oh oh! Pick me! I use Zelda. She's pretty much the coolest character ever. My Sheik pretty much stinks.

Come to think of it, I think I started playing Zelda because everybody said Sheik was better. I know it's true, but... I like beating their "better character" with Zelda anyway.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
I play both Zelda and Sheik an even amount of time, but I perform far better with Zelda. I find it easier to learn with her.

Edit: Whoa this post is old. I now play only Zelda pretty much. I prefer Zelda, because everyone who's anyone has played many Sheiks and knows general strategy against Sheik. Zelda is less common and many players tend to underestimate her as well. I also like Zelda for her great horizontal DI in the air, as opposed to Sheik's pitifully restricted horizontal movement.

justice

Smash Ace
I try to use them evenly to have a new style. So far it isn't going that well.... :( I forget to transform sometimes winning or losing.

darkatma

Smash Hero
yea GAWes had a good zelda i guess
and umbreonmow
ryoko plays a green zelda that's quite good :p
also magus can play zelda pretty well too

over here Kawn used to play zelda hella well(as in placed top 10 in norcal tournaments out of 60-70 with zelda)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I used to main Marth and other high tiers. That didn't work out. I switched to Zelda by pure chance, and now I am playing much better. I don't use Sheik and 99/100 times I won't want to. Unless playstyles force me to.

Magus420

Smash Master
I consider Zelda as one of my mains along with Peach/Jiggs/Ganon. Though there's only a few matchups I prefer being Zelda over using the other 3 (ICs and sometimes Jiggs/Doc), I personally find Zelda to be a reliable backup all around for me when playing bad or still warming up since she's by far and out my most consistent character.

sheikan7

Smash Cadet
Zelda and Sheik equally are an awesome combo. Zelda's move can appear to be very fast. She has some nice combos. And her smashes(except down) hold and rack up damage.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Her down smash is VERY fast (4 frames, i think? =\) which makes up for the lack of 'power'.

Oh! I play zelda too! >__>

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
No one really uses zelda that much becasue players like fast characters and she is simple not that. Also she weighs juss about nothing she'll be KO before............... GAME!!!!

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Well, one reason many people don't use Zelda, is she is very vulnerable underneath. When Zelda gets knocked into the air above her opponent, she doesn't have much defense against anything beneath her. Which is why non-Zelda players love playing against her. A Marth player will love the look of a descending Zelda player above him- full of potential sandbagging.

Love_Dove

Smash Apprentice
I main Zelda, and only transform into Sheik for mind games (not THAT much though), then quickly switch back. I wish my Sheik was better so that I could use them both equally in a match. But I'm just not that good.

I actually started using her when the game first came out...never really drifted away I guess. I know she's not that great of a character, but it doesn't really matter because she's so fun to use IMO. I lose a lot but oh wellz, no johnz.

EDIT:

And, lawl, at thread starter for not looking at the "Zelda Finder". o.0

<3

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I've found that I'm just starting to like Zelda's style, even though my game consists mainly of annoying people with Neutral A and abusing her air dodge.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The only Zelda player in my area/group of friends is Elana, aka Gameangel64, aka my girlfriend. She's played as Zelda for as long as I can remember playing smash with her... which is pretty much when the game came out.

Zelda is a force to be reckoned(?) with. Strong F-smash (version depending), good aerials (aside from u-air and d-air IMHO), along with a good smasher who knows how to mindgame the hell outta ya, I fear any Zelda... but mostly Elana's. ;)

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
r there any pros that are good w/ sheik and zelda?
i mean itd be a great strategy to switch back and forth to throw your opponet off with the different speeds and balances

Cookies 'n' Milk

Smash Rookie
I use zekda a lot more than shiek, because zelda is awesome and shiek is overused.

Lightning kick FTW!!!!!

Have a nice day!
~Cookie

Vile Witch

Smash Rookie
Zelda professionals are few and far between just because of her demand of precision and her floaty slowness and frailness. With perfect precision and timing ect., zelda is EXTREMELY deadly... plus she's secksy!
<3 zelda forever!
(btw i main with zelda and am disapointed with the lack of MLG zelda videos!)

(<3 you Emmy, Ryoko, Captain jack, Mow, Lady, and anyone else i missed...)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
zeldas i hav seen so far are rubbish all they do is jump in the air and kick but luckly i just be the better form sheik and just actually destroy her lol but i fink she rubbish personally

Top Bottom