• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone really use Zelda

Darkmusician

Smash Master
i would bck it up agianst you but maybe if u lived in houston i probably make a vid of me and the doc beating the hell of a zelda player to prove my point how does that sound?
.....whaaaa? So you're gonna make a vid of you (doc) beating the "hell of a" zelda player....and that'll prove your theory of Doc>Zelda.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
actually, ive heard from a couple doc mains that its a pretty even match up with zelda...and from my experience playing docs, it feels like an even match up too.

Zone

Smash Champion
i would bck it up agianst you but maybe if u lived in houston i probably make a vid of me and the doc beating the hell of a zelda player to prove my point how does that sound?
1.) It'd have to be a zelda main from this board for your point to be made. And an equally experienced one at that. showing you beating up your little brothers Zelda or w/e proves nothing.

2.) Saying something like "Zelda has Nothing on Doc" warrents you need big merit, As in, If I played you I better get 2-4 stocked. Doc does alot better against high tiers than Zelda. But that doesn't make him > than Zelda, in a Doc vs Zelda matchup.

3.)If I lived within 100 miles of houston I'd already be at your house testing your *words*.

4.)Hope your asian, Because I am and that's like a +20 to Technical skill automatically:laugh: Gotta keep all the variables the same :laugh:

5.)You'd need the first 2# to even get my attention with a vid. So unless you got that don't bother.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
One guy used her at my first tourny. He beat me a couple of times.

I met him again recently, some 2 years after our first encounter... and I 4 stocked him multiple times.

Zelda definetly isn't a character you'll see alot of. Her skill is REALLY hard to tap into. :p

onii-chan

Smash Ace
1.) It'd have to be a zelda main from this board for your point to be made. And an equally experienced one at that. showing you beating up your little brothers Zelda or w/e proves nothing.

2.) Saying something like "Zelda has Nothing on Doc" warrents you need big merit, As in, If I played you I better get 2-4 stocked. Doc does alot better against high tiers than Zelda. But that doesn't make him > than Zelda, in a Doc vs Zelda matchup.

3.)If I lived within 100 miles of houston I'd already be at your house testing your *words*.

4.)Hope your asian, Because I am and that's like a +20 to Technical skill automatically:laugh: Gotta keep all the variables the same :laugh:

5.)You'd need the first 2# to even get my attention with a vid. So unless you got that don't bother.
will u wannna here sumthing funny im BLACK so that gives me exp and lots of finger moves and alos it would be sum one is is well exped wit Zelda!

Zone

Smash Champion
will u wannna here sumthing funny im BLACK so that gives me exp and lots of finger moves and alos it would be sum one is is well exped wit Zelda!
lol that's cool, Black people need to stick to athletic sports >.> you guys already pwn in that. Leave the video games to white pple and asians!!

But on all seriousness, I'm sorry but I can't trust a video If I don't know your opponent. It's that simple. I could take your word for it that the Zelda is a really hawt player, but your mission is to prove me wrong, so therefore you will use only evidence that supports your case, most likely. Nothing against your judgement, It's the fact that there are too many liars in this world that I can't trust anyone so easily.

For instance My Zelda Concept Video, you may think "wtf Zone owned all those high tiers?". If I made a combo video of all my friends kicking my butt, it may change your opinion entirely. My point is, people try to give out a message that they don't suck, and also put themselves higher on a pedastool, when it comes to showing their skill.

For instance, if all the pros showed all their suicides and dumb mistakes, and deaths all in one video, and someone who didn't know them watched it. They'll think "Wow those guys suck". and no one wants someone to think of them like that.

One guy used her at my first tourny. He beat me a couple of times.

I met him again recently, some 2 years after our first encounter... and I 4 stocked him multiple times.

Zelda definetly isn't a character you'll see alot of. Her skill is REALLY hard to tap into. :p
who did you fight him with? >.>

onii-chan

Smash Ace
lol that's cool, Black people need to stick to athletic sports >.> you guys already pwn in that. Leave the video games to white pple and asians!!

But on all seriousness, I'm sorry but I can't trust a video If I don't know your opponent. It's that simple. I could take your word for it that the Zelda is a really hawt player, but your mission is to prove me wrong, so therefore you will use only evidence that supports your case, most likely. Nothing against your judgement, It's the fact that there are too many liars in this world that I can't trust anyone so easily.

For instance My Zelda Concept Video, you may think "wtf Zone owned all those high tiers?". If I made a combo video of all my friends kicking my butt, it may change your opinion entirely. My point is, people try to give out a message that they don't suck, and also put themselves higher on a pedastool, when it comes to showing their skill.

For instance, if all the pros showed all their suicides and dumb mistakes, and deaths all in one video, and someone who didn't know them watched it. They'll think "Wow those guys suck". and no one wants someone to think of them like that.

who did you fight him with? >.>

but videogames is a consider a sport dont u kno its only a matter of time before blk pwn all all the sports in the world

also i hear wut u saying but the person im talkin is really awesome wit nearly everyy charater even zelda and he has one downfall tho when i use zelda i can kick his fox, ice climbers and ganondorfs a** just by being stategic and patient

ToP CaT

Smash Lord

its hard to find a zelda main from the boards if i was anywhere close to him id slap his doc up and down and change his mind but eh.. and im not even asian...

TheLake

Smash Master
Hah I love Dr.mario vs Zelda matchups...I have no clue why but I think their really easy to kick

Oh and umm Im black! (Three cheers for pride! hip hip...)

Zone

Smash Champion
Hah I love Dr.mario vs Zelda matchups...I have no clue why but I think their really easy to kick

Oh and umm Im black! (Three cheers for pride! hip hip...)
Hurray!!!!!

But yea it's hard to find a zelda main from the boards cuz there is like 4-7 active of us >.>

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Hurray!!!!!

But yea it's hard to find a zelda main from the boards cuz there is like 4-7 active of us >.>
I haven't been frequenting the boards much now, because school hit me, and in my senior year I've more responsibilities than ever before. Not enough time to chat much, but still plenty time to smash. My average posts per day has plummeted.

And LOL at Zelda has nothing on Doc.

BTW, as far as race goes, I'm a serb.

Top Bottom