• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Mario Finder Update 2/10/08

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Put me in please. ;3 Someone play mehhhh D: (Melee is Preferred) :3

sumo066 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

I'm also a bit sad that Doc isn't in brawl, its been hard adjusting, but I'll find a way. Of course I'll still be playing Melee as well, just can't let go. I hope others haven't stopped playing Melee either (I play brawl too)

Sorry for bumping, just wanted to put that there. ^^;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, glad to see alot of Doc's in Fl. :3

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
I was crushed when it was revealed that the Doc wouldn't be reappearing in Brawl. I have no idea who I'm gonna use now.

But it'll be fun ;D
The answer to your problem, my friend, is that brawl is crap, and the character you should play "now" is still Doc. It shall always be Doc, until Nintendo decides to get their **** together and stop making bad smash sequels. : /.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
=D well thanks mate! Pity you're down south. I wanna chill with more good doc players. : /
Yeah, I might be moving to Pennsylvania near the summer, although that still may be too far from you. ^^;

It would be cool to chill with you, but I will add you just in case. ;3

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Kazz@ and prelude added.

Also, I disagree w/ sprucetengu. Play brawl, trash your friends in it, and then convince them to go back to melee. That way you aren't all saving yourselves, but others too >_>

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dude, you want doc in brawl? Play some maa****in snake.

Snake's got "The Bob$" Cept that **** isnt like a gimp, it's like a maa****in cannon when it goes down.

BAM! BAM!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You are all so far away. D: Who likes Doc dittos? :3

(I already put mien up)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, I moved to Philadelphia, pennsylvania. Yeah. : D I am considering going to that spoc thing. Gotta look more into it tho.

Top Bottom