• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

Max?

Smash Champion
Word, I would love to go but it would be so irresponsible of me to do. I'm off Sunday and Monday tho. Depending on my progress with the move I'd love to hang out. Where are you gonna be staying?

Max?

Smash Champion
Thanks KK, I'm looking forward to getting destroyed by you at some point in the near future

Max?

Smash Champion
Friday/Saturday with hax. Sunday with Alex strife

:phone:
Hmmm, depending on whats going on with me Sunday, I may try to either swing by there or see if I can get a fest going at PC's house or somewhere in the city.

Oh also, Losers set vs. Eggm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdxiODcvZz0&feature=g-u-u

Def got a little cocky after game 2 and slowed down when I shouldn't have. I learned alot from this set/tourney tho and am looking forward to the next one I can go to in the future (whenever that is LOL)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Thanks KK, I'm looking forward to getting destroyed by you at some point in the near future
Haha, well, that happens. Sometimes. A lot of people tell me they learn a lot when they play me though and have fun so hopefully you do too ^_^

If you want I can give you my thoughts on you vs M2K later (I kind of skimmed the sets) but playing M2K in general is a kind of unique experience so if you'd prefer to tackle this on your own or don't want my input then s'cool.

I hear you on the cockiness thing vs Eggm lmao. Whenever I think, "All I need to do is X", I find that's usually when I start playing abysmally and leads that should give me a big advantage shrink super fast...

Mindset and not getting lazy mid-set because you're up is so important. Melee is rather volatile.

Max?

Smash Champion
Haha, well, that happens. Sometimes. A lot of people tell me they learn a lot when they play me though and have fun so hopefully you do too ^_^

If you want I can give you my thoughts on you vs M2K later (I kind of skimmed the sets) but playing M2K in general is a kind of unique experience so if you'd prefer to tackle this on your own or don't want my input then s'cool.

I hear you on the cockiness thing vs Eggm lmao. Whenever I think, "All I need to do is X", I find that's usually when I start playing abysmally and leads that should give me a big advantage shrink super fast...

Mindset and not getting lazy mid-set because you're up is so important. Melee is rather volatile.
Word man, I'd def be down to hear it. You always analyze things so well. Lets talk on AIM or PM or somethign

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Im just throwing it out there that I didn't mean that I lost due to nervousness, I'm saying that I got nervous after winning the first game. Which is obvious if you watch the set.

I realize Shroomed is way better, LOL at him taking it as trash talk though

Max?

Smash Champion
Vudu I gotta return that same compliment to you my man.

Regarding Luigi of course LOL, tho I wouldn't doubt that your Doc is **** too.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
We should team sometime, my man.

Doc/Luigi would be sick. Nair > Kobe

I could charge misfire towards you and then you could cape me into them. No one would see it coming. Not even if they read this post.

Max?

Smash Champion
I would absolutely be down. Abate and I have run that team a number of times and ***** the balls out of people. I think I'm teaming with PC for ROM5, but at something else, I'd absolutely be down

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ryan, I will misfire in your face so many times.
That's what she said.

Also, MM me. My Peach, your Luigi. Bo5 $5. MBR recommended ruleset. None of this midwest jank stage crap. In RPS for first strike, I will probably go rock. That may or may not be a mindgame.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Daisy...? You're clearly new to Peach culture. It's kind of a law that gay people can't use Daisy (so... like, every Peach ever).

I use white and green Peach. Usually white lately. Will probably use white against you.

Also, we should play a bunch of friendlies in Fox Luigi 'cuz I think you need work in that one (no offense).

Max?

Smash Champion
Brookman come hang with me.

In fact all of you, come to manhattan right now. I got you on housing

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
My experience trying to get 8 mugs (I can only get seven tt) at the Milennial Fair leads me to believe that the best way to hit a button faster is to rotate your write about 75° clockwise and vibrate your hand. This allows you to use your whole wrist/arm in the motion, which should be faster than trying to press the button by lifting your thumb up and down

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Daisy...? You're clearly new to Peach culture. It's kind of a law that gay people can't use Daisy (so... like, every Peach ever).

I use white and green Peach. Usually white lately. Will probably use white against you.

Also, we should play a bunch of friendlies in Fox Luigi 'cuz I think you need work in that one (no offense).
Wait, are you homosexual KK?
Not that it matters, just curious.

Top Bottom