• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc General Discussion: Ask and ye shall receive ft. otg and Shroomed!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol i johned out of pools (peach is the new luigi mutha****ers) but then whooped countless ***** in friendlies, it was actually pretty funny whenever i told someone im some **** scrub who didnt get out of 1st pools and then owned it up. guess ill just have to wait til next national to prove myself

TresChikon

Smash Lord
HOLY ****ING CRAP DOGY. 103 Pages man! Well, almost! You know, I'm going to print this from school. Hey, I got a loan which will suck out my life force for some time, so why not eh? Hmmm maybe I should do this in portions as to not get got. I mean caught. Oh whatever I'll leave that there.

EDIT:
Ahh **** I printed 45 pages in the next room by accident oh my oh my what an idiot I am. D:< D:< D:< I hope they don't care. I tried to cancel but **** it this computer is too great. *will wait until nightfall to retrieve these documents*

Oh wait 2 students could have printed multiple documents they will never know. But still thats alot but **** it. D:<

Edit;

Never mind I'm so awesome I printed all 103 pages yea *****es. ;3
Yeah! **** the system. The man can't keep us down.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
lol i johned out of pools (peach is the new luigi mutha****ers) but then whooped countless ***** in friendlies, it was actually pretty funny whenever i told someone im some **** scrub who didnt get out of 1st pools and then owned it up. guess ill just have to wait til next national to prove myself
doc has like 25 luigis' in this game. his MU's suck

Shroomed

Smash Master
i told you my crewmate would have plenty of doc practice =D

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
if all 3 of my pools were filled with marths i would have made it to bracket :(

shroomed you never accepted my mm. i would have stolen your $0.18 too, the only doc i didnt waste in dittos was unknown :lol:

Shroomed

Smash Master
if all 3 of my pools were filled with marths i would have made it to bracket :(

shroomed you never accepted my mm. i would have stolen your $0.18 too, the only doc i didnt waste in dittos was unknown :lol:
did you play HMW?

i beat every other doc i played

and i beat armada, and amsah, and M2K, and hax+darkrain (friendlies ftw) =D

AND I ****IN HAD PC CHRIS

in pools and bracket, last hit last match, so gay i had it

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i played hmw's falco immediately after i knew i wasnt makin it out of pools and didnt really care, so the matches were pretty gross. would have loved to play his doc tho

Pine

Smash Ace
lol ye apparently people were mad we were "hogging" it and we were "asked to leave multiple times" thats so untrue...one time they said "hey let lovage play there" and i said "if someone wants to beat us in teams we will leave"

we never lost...not my fault fail kids

St. Viers

Smash Champion
pine+skler was so amazing, I agree ^_^

maybe they meant people on the stream wanting you to leave so they could see other people

otg

Smash Master
AND I ****IN HAD PC CHRIS

in pools and bracket, last hit last match, so gay i had it
My bad Shroomed, the only reason he beat you was because of me. A week or two before pound I gave him a ton of Doc practice and whooped him at first til he figured out the matchup and we started going evenish. You probably would've ***** him otherwise :(

Pine

Smash Ace
pine+skler was so amazing, I agree ^_^

maybe they meant people on the stream wanting you to leave so they could see other people

ye i hear you bro i am just saying we were only asked once...so if people wanted to see others than us its not our fault that noone could beat us :[

and had i been approached multiple times by the bootcamp guys saying to allow some pros to play i woulda gladly watched that

just dumb im getting blamed for "hogging" it

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Hey, I had no problem--glad seeing EC **** on livstream, just saying that it may be where people get "tons of people complaining" from.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
nice DI....

you had the game won at around 3:45 if you had caped him properly and followed up....
edgeguard better shroomed and you'll ****!!!

VGmasta

Smash Lord

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah! **** the system. The man can't keep us down.
Yeah the man will never keep us down! I just printed like 20 more yay! : D Grateful to you dogy for putting it out man. I wasn't griping I was just. You know. Panikking. haha.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'd love to see a Doc CG guide made, w/ tested percents for uthrow/dthrow cg on different chars and followups when they're out of CG %... I'd make one but I have like no one to DI well for me most of the time
dthrow/uthrow -> fair percents for the chars that it can be done on would be cool too =D

St. Viers

Smash Champion
just ask him on aim--it's that this is a case of not wanting people to know until they play against you. Makes sense ^_^

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Get off my lawn you meddling kids.
Back in my day you took combos like a man! None of that fancy DI stuff.

<3
Brandon.

*Sits on creaking rocking chair and drinks prune juice*

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
o snaps ma dude HMdub
sup boss

Get off my lawn you meddling kids.
Back in my day you took combos like a man! None of that fancy DI stuff.

<3
Brandon.

*Sits on creaking rocking chair and drinks prune juice*
^this guys is truth right here

he makes money talk!!!!!

i had some conversations with my boy ben franklin cuz of this guy

<3 Bobby

Top Bottom