• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #3 - Results

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Once you're like, 15+, age stops mattering. My ex-girlfriends are 20 and 21 right now, and I'm 16. Most of my friends are 18+ from Smash, some a considerable amount older like dmbrandon, PRiDE, etc.

Btw, I hate losing to my own car. I'm 0-3 with Shadow from New England tourneys.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
BC it struck me a little when you called the black guy a negro, racist much?

It's like me going, "Man that caucasion is annoying".

Watch your use of words man.
i agree with this and i feel bad for ppl when other ppl make racist jokes about them. like im spanish so i could say "n*gger" but my outer skin is white and i dont want to get anyone mad and offend anyone

Cable

Smash Lord
Congrats to all my brothers from NJ/NY juice always representing

And good **** to Fatal seems like you did your thing at this tourny good job.
btw that picture Zucco posted about J.G is hilarious and Doom is a ****n pimp

mikeray4

Smash Ace
wtf Mikeray Lmao. 21 And 18 Are Very Close, Dating Wise. And 23 And 18 For Friends Is Nothing. A 20 Year Old Being Friends With A 7 Year Old, On The Other Hand, Is Where It Starts Getting Creepy.
Hyes
I
Made
You
Say
It

I
Knew
We
Were
Friends

All
Part
Of
The
Plan

HAHA EVERYONES ARGUMENT DOESNT MATTER CAUSE THIS IS WHAT I WANTED ALL ALONG.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Anyway! I assure you, this is a nice venue! It's in Uxbridge, MA, so it's closer than Worcester for those coming South (NY, NJ, RI, CT) and not that big of a deal for those coming North (probably 25 minutes away from the DNA venue). Right off the highway too. 2 day event, plus I'm urging EVERYONE to book a room in order to improve the motel's business (they suck at marketing) and to make sure I don't have to pay ANY RENT FEE for the conference rooms. Brawl, Brawl+, Melee, and SSB64. I'll add other games too like TvC, SF4, COD, and more for the sake of adding **** unrelated to Smash. More details later.
April 24th + 25th. Still not confirmed though.

k

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
What would you prefer then, *****-G (I hope you get this reference)

Black guy, Negro, ******, African American, or Shaq?
yeeah... so this is why i don't like you lol. its not because of your little problem or that you cry when you lose. its because your a racist ******..

Almo

Smash Ace
bloodcross you randomly yelled shut up at fatal.. that was weird/funny at the same time.
Purpose of that post was for what... to antagonize me? This is nothing relative to my last post at all. At least try to understand me. You're just another person in the community not worth my time (Fatal too).

"OH BC IS GONNA SMASH HIS CONTROLLER. THAT ****ING LOSER." Really Fatal, **** off. You're lucky Mikeray beat me, I was going to time you out hard.
REALLY BLOODCROSS? this is why i trashtalked you... t to least try to change your ways .. i lost to shadow, shook his hand and laugh. you lost to mikeray threw your controller, ran and was never seen for like 10mins

don't mess wit fatal
What would you prefer then, *****-G (I hope you get this reference)

Black guy, Negro, ******, African American, or Shaq?
yeeah... so this is why i don't like you lol. its not because of your little problem or that you cry when you lose. its because your a racist ******..
1. BC was obviously trolling with the last post he made.
2. "this is why i trash talk to at least try to change your ways" "so this is why i dont like you lol. its not because of your little problem"

ummm....k.

and shadow is 15? and watkins is 21? for real?

nothing makes sense anymore lol. seriously i got mindgamed by that. mostly the shadow part. i thought he was older than me <_<

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I just turned 21 last thursday and was drinking rum and coke discreetly most of the tourney LOL

Was a great time.

Almo

Smash Ace
oh now dude don't say that. koolaid's gonna come back in here.

*steals poppin's poppin fresh fresh popcorn*

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Koolaid's name itself leads me to believe that he can handle a racist joke or two, but BC does seem to dance on the line. 8D

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
I guess I should put my two cents in... I skimmed through the drama and it seems a lot was going on.

Anyway thanks Bizkit for hosting another awesome tourney, good turnout and fun times.

I got 3 stocked by lady luck that day *ugh* Crazy upsets!

SHOUT OUTS!!!

1: Fatal- Good stuff, proud of you man. Good to see you getting back in the groove.
2: Shadow- Thanks for coming.
3: Diem- Thanks for coming.
4: Mikeray4 - Gratz on 4th, keep it up.
5: Koolaid - Fun playing you again, glad to see you back.
5: Bizkit - Good work, your snakes good what else can I say?
7: Zucco - Thanks for coming, good job.
9: Bloodcross - Good friendlies, nice work on 9th.
9: Hinkage - Yea seemed like an off day for you too, well played.
9: JJ Wolf - Never seen a wolf look so nice!
9: Doom - Thanks for coming
13: Fuzzy - Nice Lucas, you beat prawn O.o!?
13: Pelca - Hey! Nice going man, you out placed me. You did good, even though it seemed like you had an off day. Like your SD at 0% on Smash ville, against the Diddy...OMG WTF!
13: Copacetic - Always good to see you man, good stuff, and LOL at Jigs vs prawns IC
17: Peachkid - WTF! You should be higher up, don't worry shi.t happens.
17: Prawn Needs a new phone - Nana called... she looking for a better Popo! LOL, Good sh.it prawn, to bad we fail at IC.
17: X-Factor - Get Wrecked! Just one of those days.
17: Allied - thanks for coming
17: Bass - Well played, I dropped my guard after winning game one. None the less a wins a win
17: Patg - Need to play you sometime.
25: Haggs - HI!
25: Soma - Thanks for paying for doubles, enjoyed our team while it lasted!
33: Artemis - Pika! Pika!
33: Peace - Your getting better keep playing.
33: Omstr - who'd you get knock out by?

*** the drama, I just came to play the game! So what if I'm 35!
And Nana is a biatch!

Till next time everyone...

etecoon

Smash Hero
I saw Mikehaze own Ally on FD but I guess I forgot I wasn't Mikehaze. lol! >B(
FD is actually a decent marth vs snake stage when you fully realize and take advantage of the fact that no platforms = snake has no options that beat walk > shield grab or follow > dash out of his bair range > punish when he comes down(latter if he drops a nikita on his landing spot, or you can pivot grab his front if it falls on his back side). you need to have good reaction speed to b reversals but snake can't do anything on this stage vs marth when put into the air above 40-60% or so

still not the best place to take him, large spaces let him run away a lot. but it's not a totally bad stage or anything

33: Liquid - Fun friendlies, you're good at the matchup.
ggs to you too, lmao at what happened to me on lylat. I need to stop failing so we can play in bracket : )

Almo

Smash Ace
actually FD is a pretty bad choice. I would rather go to halberd than FD vs. snake.

the only stage i think i would hate more than FD would be Lylat if the sanke has amazing stage control or Frigate. but idk my marth is weird.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
BC it's clear you're a racist. When you're speaking casual about some dude, skin color shouldn't come into the picture.

If I played Doom in a set and he is ******, I'd be like

1) Doom *****
2) This guy *****

Not: "This WHITE guy *****"

smh

Max Ketchum

If I played Pat G and he was ******, I'd be like...

Hot dizzity ****, dis ***** rapin' like he and his brothas **** the white women!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
i

BLACKG AND BLACKAID CLEARLY DON'T KNOW I'M A TROLL.

**** YOU SMELL. YOU TAKE LIKE A 1000 SHOWERS... IN YOUR OWN SPIT!!!!

@ ALMO, KOOLAID TRASH-TALKED TO CHANGE MY WAYS OF BEING A RACIST. I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY WAYS...

OF BEING A TROLL.

WHERE DA WHITE WOMAN AT ***

JOIN ME RACISTS/TROLLS AND TOGETHER WE SHALL RULE CLUELESS MORONS WHO CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TROLLING AND SRS BIZNITS

Max Ketchum

That was actually funny.

Edit: That was at Mikeray's post btw, with "it's ya boy Poppin'"

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
yo dawg i heard you like drama dawg so i put some drama in yo daw so you can drama while u walk yer dawg (smirks)

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
isn't there a guy in a black robe in the further away part of the circle? a bit odd i daresay.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
yo dawg i heard you like drama dawg so i put some drama in yo daw so you can drama while u walk yer dawg (smirks)
yo dawg I heard you like wii motes so we put you in 13th place so you can use your wii mote in friendlies while you friendly

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... 5th already with a new character? Good stuff Koolaid, even though you've only posted once ever in the Wario boards.

Fatal looks funny IRL.

Top Bottom