• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #3 - Results

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Dang... 5th already with a new character? Good stuff Koolaid, even though you've only posted once ever in the Wario boards.

Fatal looks funny IRL.
hah thanks :) ill try posting there more often now. i need help in some matchups (ddd,mks,and marth)

Allied

Smash Master
fatal <3 post in juice thread moar!!!! i want to see your beautiful typing

btw i wanna see vids

TeeVee

Smash Lord
whoever has fatal vs shadow saved...upload that ASAP...

also if anyone has mikerays vids, post them as well

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I recorded you guys PLAYING, not the matches xd. Fatal and Shadow only saved 3 matches of the Grand Finals set (it went to Game 5). It's like...SV RC RC. I'll put them up after I'm done with doubles matches.

Zucco

Smash Master
If anything of me was recorded here, I really rather it not be put up at all.

Banks

Smash Hero
but when I think about it nothing in this community is normal

I mean, a 21 year old is dating an 18 year old who both hang out with a 16 year old.
a 23 year old is friends with an 18 year old.

the age differences may not matter in smash, but where would you ever see this type of age diversity in other types of social structures? most likely nowhere.
i was randomly perusing this thread and found this post to be funny, and during my melee tenure the funniest circumstance i can think of is:
24 year olds staying *overnight in hotels* with 16 year olds in the same hotel room, all drinking lots of alcohol

i mean, this happens no where except in smash, and would be considered weird as ****, yet it happens lmfao.

welp, carry on with brawl discussion

Wario > MK

I need to see how it goes with these tournies, cause I think I could place decently next time. Maybe.

Rollcarios need more NE rep.

or is it the other way around?

Idgaf

all of you are racist and facist and communist and sexist and republican and I'm the only one who's right ever.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not drunk I swear

ASDF ASDF ASDF ASDCF <==MINDGAMES

I'm so sorry

Top Bottom