• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #3 - Results

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i know, i'm kinda artificially too far up in the rankings, with the free win against bc. i'd love to play bc sometime soon though, its nice to get falco/mk experience (you should come to smash fridays at bu sometime).

good stuff all, next time i'll be doing/taking any money match (within reason), since i finally got myself a job.

also mikeray, 1 dollar ddd ditto mm? no ledge infinites.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
omg im butthurt **** you fatal. ima time you out because you make fun of me

REALLY BLOODCROSS? this is why i trashtalked you... t to least try to change your ways .. i lost to shadow, shook his hand and laugh. you lost to mikeray threw your controller, ran and was never seen for like 10mins

don't mess wit fatal
Instead of being an ignorant *****, think of better ways to help me instead of resorting to actions that only make **** worse. Really, trash talking to help me? That's a load of bull**** and you know it. No one is going to believe that. In conclusion, you can't cure me. Nobody can, and your ways of "helping" only make it even less believable. You just wanted a laugh and attention from everyone else.

"don't mess wit fatal"...

FATAL WAY TO CRY AFTER LOSING TO SHADOW AND DIEM. I DON'T CARE HOW BS THE MATCHES WERE, YOU CRY YOU MAD BLAH BLAH BLAH. LEAST I DIDN'T CRY! OH AND GO FLURT WITH CRUZ SOME MORE, EVERYONE KNOWS SHE'S NOT INTO YOU AND IS JUST PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU! YOU SAD PIECE OF TRASH

TeeVee

Smash Lord
lolololololololololololol

new england cant handle trash talk my gawshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Stupid little kids. Lets just stop talking about this and go on to how good the tournament was (not for me). Later, I'll be in a better mood later.

Allied

Smash Master
...Yeah me and diem discussed we were about to go starksy and hutch on that black guy

So Fatal

Smash Master
Instead of being an ignorant *****, think of better ways to help me instead of resorting to actions that only make **** worse. Really, trash talking to help me? That's a load of bull**** and you know it. No one is going to believe that. In conclusion, you can't cure me. Nobody can, and your ways of "helping" only make it even less believable. You just wanted a laugh and attention from everyone else.

"don't mess wit fatal"...

FATAL WAY TO CRY AFTER LOSING TO SHADOW AND DIEM. I DON'T CARE HOW BS THE MATCHES WERE, YOU CRY YOU MAD BLAH BLAH BLAH. LEAST I DIDN'T CRY! OH AND GO FLURT WITH CRUZ SOME MORE, EVERYONE KNOWS SHE'S NOT INTO YOU AND IS JUST PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU! YOU SAD PIECE OF TRASH
BC it's really upsetting to hear you talk me down like that, being one of the only people in NE that actually say good things about you others when they talk you down... I was joking when I said" stop trying to get people killed" but I forgot you can't take a joke. I didn't cry really, I just was really hot and upset, I had MK in a grab over 140 to win the set and I blew it so I took it hard. and Cruz is my GF lol, it's been that way for a month now so w/e
'

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
What I miss in these here results? Lots of butthurt and the like eh? Lmao yesterday was loads of fun. Love seeing the nj crew even though I only really knew 2 at the start. Glad to introduce myself to you all :) Moving on IM SORRY DAZWA THAT ROLL IS JUST A COMPLETE RAPIST I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME <3 haha I'll be playing brawl more often now since I play someone I do well with. The almighty Robe! nah but seriously I'm a joker and I love making a **** load of jokes to get on everyones good side so I'll be able to cheer them up in the end. All this butthurt may take more than one fat black guy. Also, the altercation with the big ol' bad Negro, while I honestly don't know WTF happened, it makes me question the viability of the venue. That word has no place in that sentence but it makes me feel like I know how to read. :D love being back in the community see y'all around

Zucco

Smash Master
7: Zucco-i never got to see you play
maybe that was for the better since I felt off my game:laugh:

I did want to play your pit though. I could really use some pit experience since ive never played one before.(A good one)

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
BC relax bro, I was the MOST butthurt of anyone, this tourney.

But screw that, I'm optimistic, and I'll **** you all next tourney...maybe.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
@ Anti

don't worry brotha, I'll break out of it

@ Allied

They might as well give us the money now ;B

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Man this was a rough tourney for me, definitely going to need far more practice with Marth before I can take Snakes and apparently wolfs (my Ike did so much better wtf :/) but I guess JJ isn't your average wolf.

Anyways:

Fatal- I was a little surprised at how hard you took getting 2nd place, but if you lost because of a silly little mistake I guess I can understand your frustration somewhat. I was really impressed with those singles grand finals though. Taught me how painfully cautious and patient you have to be to win tough matches, and also taught me why everyone loves watching melee more lolol. Thanks for not letting NJ pwn us :>

Diem- Had no clue who you were but your wild violent motions and outbursts while playing were quite the good show. Pretty pro MK too 8D

Mikeray4- I was more expecting you to rub it in that I suck against Snake in singles, I'm glad that wasn't the case and that I could help by warming you up loooool. I have a lot to learn in that matchup. Good placing though bra. Might be my imagination but you've gotten cooler these days.

Bizkit- lol @ me sding. I never SD.... oh wait I did against JJ wolf too. Chokekins should be my new brawl tag. But still gonna give you props for always being a nice dude about owning me and making tournaments run smoothly!

Bloodcross- Always disappointed in your rage problems dewd but... I'm sure there's a reason for em. Shame you didn't get to own me again this time tho looool

JJ Wolf- Yeah my Marth got owned here, I see why Darc just goes MK against you. I might as well have chosed Sandbag and put my controller down loooool. Glad to see my Ike still has a reason to exist though, fun games!

Doom- Great doubles set, I could tell you were choking or rusty or some nonsense and I probably would have felt a bit guilty if we won that set. Fun/awesome games though!

Pelca- Fun times dewd, we'll have to team again sometime, we got pretty unlucky with the whole random SDs and killing each other thing. Was fun hanging out with you though, and you may be right about the whole "maybe I should learn falco" thing lolol

GamesandGoodies- I didn't hear you the whole time. I liked that, keep it up!

Copacetic- I don't know if I stole your partner or something but I didn't really mean to. Hope you found another and good to see your TL is still placing solid.

PK and Riot- 3 tournies in a row you guys have knocked me out of in dubs. YOU GUYS ARE JERKS! >BO fkn overpowered zelda and Peach I swear.

Ace and everyone else I played brawl+ with: Awesome times, hopefully my falcon playstyle wasn't too obnoxious lolol. And thanks for all the lives whoever my teammate was. I love that **** game.

Fats and Sphere- Always nice to see you lovable bstrds XD

Starlight- I get you your sweater and a video game and then you just ditch me to team with Sphere omg (totally kidding, trust me if it bothered me in the slightest I'd have let you know).... really glad Pelca and I didn't have to play you guys though, that would have sucked XD Always nice to see you in person even though we don't really talk in person. See you on AIM :p

Peace and Bass- I ****ing HATE Marth dittos. Still had fun playing you guys though, fun games and good practice!

Gowog and Dazwa- FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Darc- Miss you omg :<

Albert.

Smash Master
OH AND GO FLURT WITH CRUZ SOME MORE, EVERYONE KNOWS SHE'S NOT INTO YOU AND IS JUST PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU! YOU SAD PIECE OF TRASH
and Cruz is my GF lol, it's been that way for a month now so w/e
'
OH AND GO FLURT WITH CRUZ SOME MORE, EVERYONE KNOWS SHE'S NOT INTO YOU AND IS JUST PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU! YOU SAD PIECE OF TRASH
'

'
'
'
LOLLLL at this.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Cruz was totally doing some impressive acting pretending to like him when she was consoling him for like 20 minutes.

SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL AN OSCAR!

Albert.

Smash Master
Cruz was totally doing some impressive acting pretending to like him when she was consoling him for like 20 minutes.

SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL AN OSCAR!
LOLLLL
was that DNA 2?

Peace and Bass- I ****ing HATE Marth dittos. Still had fun playing you guys though, fun games and good practice!
Yeah lmao Thats why I went DDD after a while.

How did you know my old name?!

BTW, oddly enough, Wolf beats Marth lol. It's just one of those random matches where a higher character gets beat by a lower character, like Diddy < Luigi.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I did hear Marth has trouble vs wolf but I didn't have any idea what I was getting into looool

And no it happened when Fatal and Kool barely lost dubs Dx

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'm ticked at the fact that I get anxiety during matches, not JUST because I lose. When will you people realize that.

Go ahead and try to push me away.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
No johns Blood, you're going to have to learn self-control eventually.

Lucky enough for you you're a pleasant enough guy outside your bursts of rage, but you may be starting to push it. A break from brawl is probably just what you need.

Top Bottom