• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
For more complex decisions that's a wise choice... however for something as simple as whether or not an activity/film/show is enjoyable, they aren't a bad crowd to follow, haha.

I won't lie, though, they aren't always right. Heroes is still running on TV and that show is pretty garbage.
I guess it depends maybe I'll check this movie out since not only you but Zigsta liked it also. However I remember they were considering the star wars movie one of the best things ever and that **** just blew chunks. Episode 3 is the one I'm referring too.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I didn't like almost any of the Star Wars movies, particularly the newest 3. I don't like/dislike things based on hype. I will watch/observe/learn something and then come to my own decision.

I also don't often go to movies so odds are if I tell you something is worth watching, it is, haha.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I didn't like almost any of the Star Wars movies, particularly the newest 3. I don't like/dislike things based on hype. I will watch/observe/learn something and then come to my own decision.

I also don't often go to movies so odds are if I tell you something is worth watching, it is, haha.
I dislike things based on hype. Although I saw the star wars movie wasn't pleased with it. The only entertaining thing about the movie was me and my friends scream and yelling and almost get kicked out.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The plot's pretty solid in Star Wars, but the love dialogue is what's the real problem.

I go into movies I know aren't supposed to be Oscar contenders with the sole interest in being entertained. If there's a moment I feel moved, it's a solid movie in my opinion.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

im usually the same way...i mean i get peoples trying to make me go to a movie, but it just doesnt work unless the movie is absolutely amazing and deserves the hype[possibly james camerons avatar]

besides a new hope was good enough for me <333

Lord Chair

Smash Master
The only reason Avatar was overhyped was because of its stupid budget. It is in no way a terrific movie (nothing better than subpar to be honest) and I will regret the day on which people will regard it as a classic (quite frankly, that day will come).

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Avatar will definitely be a classic because it raised the bar for how a film can be made.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Kind of like what the Matrix did ?
In a similar way, yeah. Nowadays most action films have at least one sequence that uses slow-mo techniques that became popular with The Matrix. With Avatar, films are going to start expanding how they think about CG and 3D technologies. In 10 years tops, films are going to look completely different than what we're used to.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hey guys, just saw Clash of the Titans. I, being a teenage guy who cares less about plot and more for epicness, loved it. It didn't have much of a plot but it did have amazing fight scenes :D. However, i hated the ending. There was no real final battle which disappointed me. And it seemed way too short. However, i don't go to movies to critique them. I go to movies to enjoy them, and i really enjoyed this movie.

All in all, i'd say it was a good way to kill a Saturday night. (now i wait for the bashing -_-)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hey guys, just saw Clash of the Titans. I, being a teenage guy who cares less about plot and more for epicness, loved it. It didn't have much of a plot but it did have amazing fight scenes :D. However, i hated the ending. There was no real final battle which disappointed me. And it seemed way too short. However, i don't go to movies to critique them. I go to movies to enjoy them, and i really enjoyed this movie.

All in all, i'd say it was a good way to kill a Saturday night. (now i wait for the bashing -_-)
Sounds like a really bad movie mangz. YOu def critiqued it also ROFL>

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I mean, I'm all for epicness. I loved 300, but that also had some sort of point to it, and more than one character that mattered (though none mattered as much as Leonidas, of course).

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The final fight in Clash of the Titans was so disappointing. I don't want to spoil it, but let's just say the final bosses, so to speak, go down in one shot.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Well... crap... I just realized I have a quiz for a class I'm kinda worried about on Friday (the same day as MLG). Wha should I do? :(
Ask if its possible to make it up or come in during office hours or 7th hour(dunno if your in college or highschool) or something to take it.

If you can ONLY take it in class friday and this quiz could mean the difference of a letter grade, then school is more important and there will still be mlg columbus.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pretty sure that's how it was in the original... >_>
That may be true (I still need to see it), but that was due to a low budget. There's no excuse nowadays for a bad script, especially with the budget this film had.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Haha, man... ever since I quit Brawl/stopped spending so much time here/talking about Brawl w/ people over AIM, my grades have skyrocketed. Video gaming is pretty terrible for one's GPA.

Granted my grades still don't matter all that much since my entrance was secured, it's still interesting to see the drastic change.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Unless you are dependent on vast amounts of practice, you can play the game without having your grades suffer I suppose.

But perhaps that's different when there are actually weeklies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Unless you are dependent on vast amounts of practice, you can play the game without having your grades suffer I suppose.

But perhaps that's different when there are actually weeklies.
Keep in mind that I didn't own a Wii personally. Any playing I did was with friends.

Tournaments soak up entire weekends easily and rattle you with fatigue/exhaustion, which then affects the rest of your week, impacting how well you can study and/or retain information from lectures. And then of course there's the added distraction of smashboards, which is active enough during the day to keep you busy during school periods, lol.

You can't afford to slack off so much in upper division university coursework.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I now am only really ever on two sections in Smashboards, this Wario section and then the Austin thread, neither which is very active, whereas I used to frequent the tactical section and most of the threads in the Southwest section. I'm very much less active here now. Seeing as I'm managing to do quite well for myself with this current level of activity, I don't see any reason to permanently leave... yet. We'll see what happens once I start medical school.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Shoutout to Masky for timing out a MK 2 times and winning! good ****

Shoutout to Malcolm for beating Neo then losing to mike haze :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
July 4-6

i'm going fo sho
Man >.< i would ask to go, but my relatives are coming over that same day (july 4) and I havnt seen them in a while. I actually like these people.

I am going to study hard to make it to apex. B average = my mother allowing me to fly to apex :) Someone help me learn accounting.

Head count for apex2 people?

Me

Variable

Smash Ace
I'm not going, I would get destroyed due to lack of experience. :( I'm improving & getting a lot better though. Hopefully the Wario's do well. Anyone know why they took off Gow2 off of the curcuit?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Man >.< i would ask to go, but my relatives are coming over that same day (july 4) and I havnt seen them in a while. I actually like these people.

I am going to study hard to make it to apex. B average = my mother allowing me to fly to apex :) Someone help me learn accounting.

Head count for apex2 people?

Me
I'm so horrible at Accounting. I literally spend 3-4 hours on my homework assignments for that class to make As and Bs :\

Top Bottom