• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm not going, I would get destroyed due to lack of experience. :( I'm improving & getting a lot better though. Hopefully the Wario's do well. Anyone know why they took off Gow2 off of the curcuit?
didnt GoW2 already end?
I am not going to do so well either, but i really want to experience a big event. Not that i dont have confidence in myself and am not doing to try, i am going to play to my full potential. I just know my limits at the moment. You never know I might get really good over the summer :D

I'm so horrible at Accounting. I literally spend 3-4 hours on my homework assignments for that class to make As and Bs :\
Accounting is dumb, i only took the class because i wimped out of spanish 3. It was a good move. Considering i failed spanish 2 and took it in the summer, i have a 76 in accounting at the moment. Although it is getting really hard and the final exam is going to DESTROY my grade..

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I heard when malcolm tried to time people out, they (florida) gave him sh*t for it.

Who was that mk btw?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I laughed SO hard when I saw how smug you looked, lol, and how defeated that other guy looked.

It takes a special kind of person to get that much joy out of running timer. DMG would be proud.

Padô

Smash Lord
Your satisfaction face bring me satisfaction

Please more. Seriously, that time out was really hyped specially against a MK.

ALSO,

PXs vocabulary is too good for me.

By the way, I'm with Masky/PX in this, College for sure comes first.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sorry, Pado. I just feel like not writing in an educated manner when I have the capability to do so will be detrimental in the long run via picking up bad internet English XD

I had the same mindset in Brawl, for the most part. Why do stupid stuff/stuff that doesn't work when in the long run it won't be any good?

Variable

Smash Ace
That picture is hilarious! I'm almost tempted to put that into my signature. I mean you gotta feel bad for the poor fellow, He looks crushed, while you have just the slightest smirk on your face. Then again he was playing Mk, so I shouldn't feel TOO bad. There should be a caption under the photograph though, and it would be even funnier.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Following up what I was posting about earlier, I ended up spontaneously deciding to go to MLG on Saturday since it was only 2 hours away and cause I found out I could compete in the loser's bracket, since I could not attend on Friday due to a test. So keep in mind with my results that I started off in losers :laugh:

LOL here's two pics of myself+the crowd reaction just at that moment, courtesy of the MLG photographers. I DARE someone look at this pics and tell me timing out your opponent is boring :psycho:

This picture makes me want to go to MLG now **** **** looks mad hype. LoL masky good job mangz.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
The reason why it's hype is because no one is allowed to play, lol. Have to stay entertained SOMEHOW.
LoL it's hard to get friendlies in at the tournies I've been to so **** don't matter to me anyways. I'd rather be on the stage though LoL **** seemed mad fun.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Judging from the second picture, you are indeed a crowd pleaser. Funny, b/c I was one as well, but in the exact opposite manner, haha.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I donno man, I just do crazy "WTF is he doing" kind of stuff and it works. Regardless, that was a long time ago and I got so much better since then, haha.

Padô

Smash Lord
Sorry, Pado. I just feel like not writing in an educated manner when I have the capability to do so will be detrimental in the long run via picking up bad internet English XD

I had the same mindset in Brawl, for the most part. Why do stupid stuff/stuff that doesn't work when in the long run it won't be any good?
No seriously, continue typing like that and I'll keep writing down good vocabulary you've throwing off here. Haha :)

Btw, AWESOME comeback there PX, I don't care if the video is a bit old, you overcame your difficulties on the match pretty well and Dojo's kirby became a childrens book. Simply awesome.

Variable

Smash Ace
Lol I thought you had him at the waft when he was at 50% which would have been amazing since he was still at a pretty low percent. I also thought it was over when you threw the bike down haha, that also would have been an epic finish. Either way you got the win.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
My favorite moment of any of my tournament matches ever was against Malcolm's Sonic, when I broke his shield and then taunted three times and then killed him :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I mean... I played the round and won't derive any benefit from watching myself play it again... so why would I look for it?

bassem6

Smash Lord
I mean... I played the round and won't derive any benefit from watching myself play it again... so why would I look for it?
Incorrect good sir! You can learn plenty from watching yourself play...including but not limited to, stuff you did that worked and stuff you did that didnt work!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Not really too odd. It's one of my few haunts, and it's not like I'm ceasing to have anything to do with the game. I'm just quitting the competitive scene.

I still love to fart on my friends :)

Top Bottom