• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Laem

Smash Champion
just a quick note, ur all talking about GR upsmash or something but i go for that bair to attempted gimp (or lots of %) aaaaall day (at low percents)

Padô

Smash Lord
just a quick note, ur all talking about GR upsmash or something but i go for that bair to attempted gimp (or lots of %) aaaaall day (at low percents)
Congratulations.

I'm with P.X on this. I've been camp'd by a good D3 on this stage.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yeah Im pretty sure he was talking to you dynomite. There are better neutral stage options vs d3 than YI.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yeah Im pretty sure he was talking to you dynomite. There are better neutral stage options vs d3 than YI.
Better stages? I wouldnt doubt it. You are right.
I think dyno believes that for whatever reason I'm trying to pick on him or whatever (since the Yoshi thread), when I'm just trying to help and make sure the right information gets out there.
No i just dont like it when people contradict what i say ESPECIALLY when its my opinion. Dededes -here- ban YI against me because I out-camp them. The main reason i am upset is because the game is based on people's play-style and your basically telling me that i am doing it wrong. If everyone listens to everything that any character boards tell them, then there wouldnt be much diversity in the community. I would much rather play on YI then on FD or poke1 (if its a legal neutral in your Region) most Think about it in a striking point of view. They are going to ban a good wario neutral round 1 we would strike FD, and it can go from there.

My main point: its not a BAD stage, not saying it is the BEST neutral to go to round 1, but it is a stage that i wouldnt mind going to and i would feel confident playing the match-up there.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I didn't say you are doing it wrong, I said the D3s were. The point I'm making is that, while it's great that you're successful there and are welcome to go there, don't be surprised when the time comes that you play a D3 there and you feel utterly helpless.

As for PS1 vs YI, I don't know. On the one hand you could time a D3 out much easier on the former, but if you're trying to fight them it could get you infinited to death.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can see DMG walking up to some random girl and striking his pose.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I thought it was pretty average until he started throwing in actual people, haha.

I actually laughed out loud at the fiction mention.

Padô

Smash Lord
IronMan 2 sure worth seeing, don't go ther expecting an AWESOME story. This reminded me pretty much about Avatar, special effects are awesome, action scenes are intense but a pretty generic history, and some stupid happening that won't, probably, EVER happen in real life lol.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Iron Man 2 is worth watching just because Robert Downey, Jr. does such a fantastic job acting. Tony Stark is easily the best acted superhero ever; no one else other than Downey, Jr. could play Tony Stark.

What's interesting about this film is its villains are a lot less generic. One of the reasons the first film was so successful is the fact that a lot of the villains are generic terrorists, and it's up to Iron Man to make peace between the US and the Middle East. These villains were relevant to the time the film was released. Iron Man 2, though, features very specific villains from the comics, with some slight modifications for the film, of course. Both of them are played very well from an acting standpoint.

The final fight sequence is much more intense than that of the first film, and the villains are much more engaging.

The film lulls a bit around the middle when Stark is rather depressed. That part lacks the high energy that Iron Man is known for. This part's done pretty quickly, though.

Black Widow also gets one of the slickest action sequences I've ever seen. And I'm not just saying that because Scarlett Johanssen looks amazing in black tights.

Bottom line: The first film is definitely better, but not by much. If you enjoyed the first film, you'll absolutely want to watch the second film.

Padô

Smash Lord
NBA Playoffs.

Gasol/Kobe wrecked the Hawks.
LeBron will prove Boston that the King is STILL in the Building.
I think it's time to Steve Nash stop playing basketball.
Rashard Lewis shoot is so strange I can't explain it here, luckly Howard is bringing his DragonBallZ shoulder to the court and manage to take Orlando to the Conference Finals.

My opinions. Share yours.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
NBA Playoffs.

Gasol/Kobe wrecked the Hawks.
LeBron will prove Boston that the King is STILL in the Building.
I think it's time to Steve Nash stop playing basketball.
Rashard Lewis shoot is so strange I can't explain it here, luckly Howard is bringing his DragonBallZ shoulder to the court and manage to take Orlando to the Conference Finals.

My opinions. Share yours.

Complete and total GARBAGE.

:mad:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm calling it: The Magic are winning a 'ship this year.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
doubt it. I really don't think they can beat the Lakers. Dwight Howard is good but Andrew Bynum isn't a chump then factor in Pau Gasol. The Lakers clearly have the advantage. With the addition of Artest it's very possible for the lakers to win again. Magic gotta beat the Celtics first and I don't even think they gonna do that.

Top Bottom