• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Disqualification? How?

edit: Lol let's keep MLG discussion in either the MLG thread or in social topic, instead of random banter everywhere xD

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Hello there

I'd just like to say that your character is by far the most ridiculous and aggravating opponent ever to enter the Super Smash Bros roster. All you do is jump and flash a little bit so you're all like 'oh you can't hit me bish' and use flatulance to kill people. Seriously. Not only are more jumpy that an excited 5 year old on a pogo stick bouncing on a trampoline with springs on the bottom, you completely ignore any sort of social decency by farting on people. The smell is horrific and contaminates all it touches. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

In all seriousness, fighting Wario keeps me on my toes so I suppose I should thank you for that :p
But yea, fighting you lot sucks :/

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD! So I decided to pick up Wario as a secondary! Or at least see how he is for a couple of weeks and try him on WiFi/smashfests/maybe a tournament. So I'll be lurking here for awhile!

Edit: As for the Sky situation. XD Sky was actually willing to let Krys play without being DQ'd and just taking a first game lost. However, other DQ'ers complained saying how that isn't fair thus MLG rejected Sky's request.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
So, I don't wanna be THAT GUY, but I kinda lost respect for Krystedez a little bit.

I was actually looking forward to meeting you and playing you, but you didn't want to when friendlies were up, and you didn't stay to watch the other matches after losing.....

I got 2-0ed too, mad early in the tournament, but I tried to stay, have fun, and learn from other people who were still left (I watched all of Blue Rouge's matches and a few of Malcolm's)

And then when I asked you to play Wifi with me you were just like "I don't really play Wifi anymore."

Well, isn't it worth it to help your fellow Warios get better? I'm not going to judge you off it. I know how dumb Wifi can be, but it's obviously our only option right now.

Other than that, your Wario is still beast as hell. <3

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Dude, no one should ever feel obliged to play friendlies, especially during or after brackets. And you can't blame him for not playing wifi.

There's really no reason to lose any respect ^^

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
So, I don't wanna be THAT GUY, but I kinda lost respect for Krystedez a little bit.

I was actually looking forward to meeting you and playing you, but you didn't want to when friendlies were up, and you didn't stay to watch the other matches after losing.....

I got 2-0ed too, mad early in the tournament, but I tried to stay, have fun, and learn from other people who were still left (I watched all of Blue Rouge's matches and a few of Malcolm's)

And then when I asked you to play Wifi with me you were just like "I don't really play Wifi anymore."

Well, isn't it worth it to help your fellow Warios get better? I'm not going to judge you off it. I know how dumb Wifi can be, but it's obviously our only option right now.

LoL i love when people say that don't want to be that guy then proceed to be that guy.

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
XD! So I decided to pick up Wario as a secondary! Or at least see how he is for a couple of weeks and try him on WiFi/smashfests/maybe a tournament. So I'll be lurking here for awhile!

Edit: As for the Sky situation. XD Sky was actually willing to let Krys play without being DQ'd and just taking a first game lost. However, other DQ'ers complained saying how that isn't fair thus MLG rejected Sky's request.
Welcome to the Wario boards Today! I guess we can both be new guys to Wario. :) I hope you find him fun!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hello there

I'd just like to say that your character is by far the most ridiculous and aggravating opponent ever to enter the Super Smash Bros roster. All you do is jump and flash a little bit so you're all like 'oh you can't hit me bish' and use flatulance to kill people. Seriously. Not only are more jumpy that an excited 5 year old on a pogo stick bouncing on a trampoline with springs on the bottom, you completely ignore any sort of social decency by farting on people. The smell is horrific and contaminates all it touches. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

In all seriousness, fighting Wario keeps me on my toes so I suppose I should thank you for that :p
But yea, fighting you lot sucks :/
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...
1) do we even have any warios in england?
2) a PEACH is johning about the wario matchup? (lets change the matchup to 95-5 now)
3) ive never been THIS proud to be a wario main. :crying:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Not really no
And I wouldn't call it johning, more like 'complaining' because timing Wario out is boring and sucks :p

Who knows, maybe I'm just jealous because all I can do with Wario is spam F Smash and try and Bite-cide people all day :/

Is it even possible to do that and get away with it? ;D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Not really no
And I wouldn't call it johning, more like 'complaining' because timing Wario out is boring and sucks :p

Who knows, maybe I'm just jealous because all I can do with Wario is spam F Smash and try and Bite-cide people all day :/

Is it even possible to do that and get away with it? ;D
LMAO! Depends how incompetent the opponent is. and yes wario can get back, wario can get back from ANYTHING!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

Sky' told me the same thing, except when I talked to the reff, it was the other way around Pierce said that Sky' was the one pushing for my disqualification by saying that it was unfair to give me extra time even tho the stations were full.

And besides that there is still a lot of controversy over whether I got their "late" at all enough to BE DQ'd both games. I argue that they called the match at 10:51, but Pierce said 10:46. It's so stupid.

As for you Snack, I distinctly remember you asking me to play before on wifi, and I don't remember when or how you asked me at MLG if you did as you say you did, but I apologize. I was pretty ****ty.

I been playing on and off now on wifi. If you're at Showdown, I'd love to play you there, otherwise, I have AIM. I don't remember if you tried contacting me on there or not, but it's Spectrum980. If I'm on the computer and I have time I'll play you on wifi, just to make up for that...

I can't play today though, promised my dad I'd take a break from the game. If you're on in the afternoon tomorrow that'd be great.

judge!

Smash Ace
<3 kryst. good stuff at mlg dude. dont let trolls get to you. there years behind you and just can type out what there saying. but cant actually do it in tourney =)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What happened with Kryst sucked, and I certainly wanted to see him advance further, but it's useless to be crying over spilled milk.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello Wario boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Wario main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

Daykill Xonar

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

i told krys what happend, he feels really bad about it dont blame him =\

Top Bottom