• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The Lakers just haven't impressed me as much as the Magic have this postseason. The Magic are playing like they're hungry for the whole thing, and Vince Carter seems to have finally jelled with the team since the All-Star break.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
care to repeat that? :bee:
Haha, the Celtics have definitely surprised me. I knew they had the talent, but they've been hammered by injuries for most of this year. If they get past the Magic, which looks like the outcome at this point, I'm sure they'll beat the Lakers in 6.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Haha, the Celtics have definitely surprised me. I knew they had the talent, but they've been hammered by injuries for most of this year. If they get past the Magic, which looks like the outcome at this point, I'm sure they'll beat the Lakers in 6.
Didn't I tell you the Celtics was going to win the series ?

6HyPeR9

Smash Cadet
Are we ever gonna make a Wario combo video guys?
or am I too slow and never noticed one lololololol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Nobody is trying to give me footage. And -NO- I am not going to search youtube for you guys. Im willing to download the video if you guys give me the link and log it for me.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yeah please.. everyony give me footage.. and ideas on how to make the video. theme, music and all.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Loser's Semis, 1-1, last stocks with a 60% lead:

PS1, uthrow kaak's *** in the air from the top platform of the rock formation, jump after him, waft is very strong, airdodge predict, waft...

****ing it up because just as I farted, it got fully charged.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Well, Mr. Dyno...

I think that the video should showcase Wario's fast and nimble playstyle using Ska and Dance music...

My song choice.....Dance, Dance

I should have clips this weekend.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
^^ everything fast paced and combos/reads good stuff like that and have random clips of masky running away timing somebody out. when the video is over.. masky times the person out and we show a picture of him holding up a sign that says "its all about the money"

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
'Lo, Wario boards. I think I played one of yours today at Quaker Inn Smash. Humpy Thrashabout, I think he said his name was?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Or you could just use his smug victory face and add a caption over it that says that.
hmm Dr. PhantX always prescribes the best. I like it.
'Lo, Wario boards. I think I played one of yours today at Quaker Inn Smash. Humpy Thrashabout, I think he said his name was?
Yes there ARE other warios.. its surprising is it not?!!?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
went to AC last night **** was sex. Thinking bout going there again and really gambling ^_^ won like 300 bucks.

AC = Atlantic City for those who don't know.

Top Bottom