• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Damage Points

Smash Ace
he knows whus up.

hey if any of you guys still want to beat me up at apex or gamme ill be at both.
even tho we are gonna ride together ill fight you once we get there. i dont care. im just scared tho you'll verbal me like you did all those poor MK kids yesterday at the tourney haha. **** was funny.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Friday I beat:

Kaak, our best GaW.
ssj5goten, our best Fox.
Gregs, our best Falco.
Istudying, our best Diddy.

Then I lost to a crappy Peach and our best DDD. I vowed to place top 10 so long as I didn't have to play against Peach or DDD, we have 2 DDDs and 2 Peaches, look what happens.

Conclusion: I hate Peach even though she's doable and my God DDD is impossible.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lmao peach completely dominated that tourney... in both brawl and melee xD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Did we just get taunted?

I think we just got taunted!

Every Wario should troll the peach boards with butt taunts!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Friday I beat:

Kaak, our best GaW.
ssj5goten, our best Fox.
Gregs, our best Falco.
Istudying, our best Diddy.

Then I lost to a crappy Peach and our best DDD. I vowed to place top 10 so long as I didn't have to play against Peach or DDD, we have 2 DDDs and 2 Peaches, look what happens.

Conclusion: I hate Peach even though she's doable and my God DDD is impossible.
Man you're really going to brag about those iStud and Kaak wins are you. **** ***** trying to gain some cred.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Doesn't IStudying play ICs? Also, Tiersie... if he beat good people in tournament, why wouldn't he talk about it? U Mad.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Neh those were moneymatches. And Tiersie is wrong about bragging, it's just another way for me to note my disappointment in myself. My win against Kaak was legit, if he had seen the matches he would've seen how I finally mastered the MU (GaW's killing power is really sad, I recall dying at 280% due to a techchase that could've been prevented), my win against Istudying was slightly less legit, him being distracted by Loser's Finals being played behind us, yet we played 3 matches on Smashville because we were too lazy to go through the counterpicking process, I feel the win is deserved and worth noting (he plays Diddy by the way, I haven't seen his IC much lately).

Gregs and ssj5goten were also legit, I don't know if Tiersie is just being silly right now (I'm pretty sure he is), but yeah, **** it. I mess up at tournaments and that's all there is to it, it's sad but hey, I enjoy going to tournaments whether I win or not (this time I actually had a great time playing the matches I played (except for brackets, hehe)).

Why I posted all this, I don't know (or care), another 5 minutes spent without boredom I guess...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
iStud was pretty distracted, really. I don't mean to discredit your win, but still. On Gregs, in pools, HoB almost beat Gregs too at BiP. I talk to Gregs a lot, I know he sandbags in pools as he told me that on multiple occasions. On this one I'm not sure if that was the case, though, you would have to ask Gregory ^_^''

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Against Gregs, I dunno. He was kinda aiming for first seed (can't blame him, looking back at brackets he had been MUCH better off doing my bracket). But yeah, whatever ^^

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Neh those were moneymatches. And Tiersie is wrong about bragging, it's just another way for me to note my disappointment in myself. My win against Kaak was legit, if he had seen the matches he would've seen how I finally mastered the MU (GaW's killing power is really sad, I recall dying at 280% due to a techchase that could've been prevented), my win against Istudying was slightly less legit, him being distracted by Loser's Finals being played behind us, yet we played 3 matches on Smashville because we were too lazy to go through the counterpicking process, I feel the win is deserved and worth noting (he plays Diddy by the way, I haven't seen his IC much lately).

Gregs and ssj5goten were also legit, I don't know if Tiersie is just being silly right now (I'm pretty sure he is), but yeah, **** it. I mess up at tournaments and that's all there is to it, it's sad but hey, I enjoy going to tournaments whether I win or not (this time I actually had a great time playing the matches I played (except for brackets, hehe)).

Why I posted all this, I don't know (or care), another 5 minutes spent without boredom I guess...
You make me feel guilty :(.

Not that I'll start camping you less or something, this is fun!

Don't worry, your time will come.

:053:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
You take things way too serious. Unless you were responding to Ramses, in that case you're better off bickering over MSN.
Now you're taking my boredom too seriously :)

And Yaaay, really don't feel bad about anything, you played really well and deserved the win.

This shiz doesn't have to go all this seriously :p, let's drop the subject and WARIO BOARDS HELP ME WITH DDD.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Now you're taking my boredom too seriously :)

And Yaaay, really don't feel bad about anything, you played really well and deserved the win.

This shiz doesn't have to go all this seriously :p, let's drop the subject and WARIO BOARDS HELP ME WITH DDD.
Posted this in another thread. Here you go.

Stay near the edge of the stage so that if you DO get grabbed which will most likely happen, he can only dthrow you once into grab release upsmash. Use full hop downairs to try to sheild poke him from above. Count his jumps. If he keeps jumping and bairing you, count his jumps and when he uses his final jump and does a bair run near where hes going to land and shieldgrab him.

Some ddd's will b-reverse and suck you up so you cant sheild grab them after using their final jump. Just watch for what they do after they use their last jump and if they try to pivot and suck you up, react quickly and use bite. Bite always beats suck up.

Finally, once you gain the lead, DO NOT APPROACH HIM. Make him come to you. If your fart gets charged up then you can SAFELY appoach him and try to get him with it real quick. If it hits then yay for you. If it misses, then too bad. Either way, after you fart, RUN AWAY MORE. Only do an attack when you KNOW its going to hit. Like if he messes up an autocancelled dair or something you can f-smash him for the kill.

Once you get a stock lead, the ddd should become even more reckless and you will have even more openings to attack. Just remember to camp for farts once you get the leads and MAKE HIM COME TO YOU.

If you lose the lead in the beginning, dont panic. Just camp for your fart and try to get chip damage in with fair pokes and fullhop dairs. Wario usually can combo ddd pretty nicely at lower % so even if he does have the lead for a bit, you can take it back.

Finally, ALWAYS STRIKE FD. And you will most likely wanna ban delfino.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Yeah I read that before, only it turned out I'm having difficulty maintaining a lead on DDD, perhaps I'm still not campy enough.
That's probably most likely. Also don't go for full hop dairs if you're at kill percentage Utilt is such a pain. He really can't touch you if you run away from him LoL.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
What about Yoshi's then? We turned out to play there the first match after stage striking, there is no way to prevent getting hit by bair there, it seems, since you can't really go anywhere.

Padô

Smash Lord
I prefer FD over Yoshi's, not even joking.

This is so true... DDD gets REALLY REALLY gay under the center platform seriously, even if you are really good on fall through stuff. Also, on FD is really easy to camp the ledge and the DDD will only do 18% per grab maybe...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LOL at pic.. hehe masky...

@YI: I seriously think that wario has the advantage on that stage.

Top Bottom