• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I've actually dropped mk for Wario as of today.

I know that sounds absurd, and it could possibly be history in the making, but i like Wario alot better. He's alot more fun to use, I love his insane air game, and, uh, i don't know, i guess i just finally got bored with mk.

So, just to get things clear, I DROPPED MK FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER.
Get @ me.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I know one other person who dropped mk for another main. It's a very weird thing but yeah. He plays Marth now. I always thought that MK is just the upgraded Marth cause seriously Marth is a pretty good character.

Gichan

Smash Champion
You play fire Emblem? I have to say I don't play those games but I have watched my girlfriend play the wii one and man that **** looks beast.

How's the online for the DS one?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Going to go watch How to Tame your Dragon with a friend in about 2.5 hours. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sorry that you're incapable of enjoying any film that doesn't have shooting, a car chase, and the word **** in it 10,000 times. I'm secure enough in my maturity and masculinity to go watch more childish films when they seem good.

It was great btw, definitely one of Dreamworks' best animated films. The 3d flying scenes were the ****.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Sorry that you're incapable of enjoying any film that doesn't have shooting, a car chase, and the word **** in it 10,000 times. I'm secure enough in my maturity and masculinity to go watch more childish films when they seem good.

It was great btw, definitely one of Dreamworks' best animated films. The 3d flying scenes were the ****.
I liked Alice in Wonderland that was the last movie I went to see. There hasn't been any movie to peek my interest. On a side note was wrong with movies that have shooting and chase scenes?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Nothing, but the way you criticize things that I'm pretty positive you haven't watched or even read about led me to believe you're one of those action junkies that thinks that anything w/o them or with a bit of intelligence and flair is garbage.

And you still are fairly shortsighted for judging films based on their medium/production. I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland, for example, so I'm not going to call it terrible, despite that fact that it was received to much worse acclaim than the movie you just called terrible, because I haven't seen it.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Nothing, but the way you criticize things that I'm pretty positive you haven't watched or even read about led me to believe you're one of those action junkies that thinks that anything w/o them or with a bit of intelligence and flair is garbage.

And you still are fairly shortsighted for judging films based on their medium/production. I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland, for example, so I'm not going to call it terrible, despite that fact that it was received to much worse acclaim than the movie you just called terrible, because I haven't seen it.
I haven't seen those movies however you can tell a movie is going to be bad from it's previews. For example book of eli. I've never seen book of eli nor do I plan to but that movie blowssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You can't tell jack **** from previews. If the preview makers want, they could edit film clips to make a preview advertise a movie that is entirely different from what the film is actually about.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
You can't tell jack **** from previews. If the preview makers want, they could edit film clips to make a preview advertise a movie that is entirely different from what the film is actually about.
Previews tell enough for you to want or not to see the movie. If I have no desire to watch the movie then it's a bad movie.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wow... haha, I can't even imagine how many terrible movies you've been suckered into watching b/c of good trailers. GG, you. You're one of those sheeple the businesses and companies like to target with their marketing.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Wow... haha, I can't even imagine how many terrible movies you've been suckered into watching b/c of good trailers. GG, you. You're one of those sheeple the businesses and companies like to target with their marketing.
Na I barely go to the movies LoL.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Thank you Masky <3

I'm just saying, Legendary, you bash other people's choices in films when your opinion means nothing, as you keep proving with each successive post you make. If you don't know anything, don't comment on it. Talking about stuff you don't understand/know about is the tenet of ignorance, which leads to many of the things wrong with the world.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Thank you Masky <3

I'm just saying, Legendary, you bash other people's choices in films when your opinion means nothing, as you keep proving with each successive post you make. If you don't know anything, don't comment on it. Talking about stuff you don't understand/know about is the tenet of ignorance, which leads to many of the things wrong with the world.
Like I said I base it off of the previews. I'll use another example hot tub time machine that movie blows. Maybe I should say ImO. However, my opinion is in no way shape or form law nor is h higher than one person's opinion. Basically if I see a movie that doesn't suite my taste I won't like the movie.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Stating that it's an opinion is much, MUCH different than stating something as fact... in fact, I probably wouldn't even have reacted if you'd said it was an opinion instead of implying matter-of-factly that my taste in movies is terrible.

I guess the TL:DR is: this is the internet, make sure to clarify.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Stating that it's an opinion is much, MUCH different than stating something as fact... in fact, I probably wouldn't even have reacted if you'd said it was an opinion instead of implying matter-of-factly that my taste in movies is terrible.

I guess the TL:DR is: this is the internet, make sure to clarify.
I see what you're saying however there's no way to say with a fact if a movie is good or not I thought it was understand as my opinion. Considering everyone see movies differently and some may form the same opinion while others wont.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
There will generally be a consensus that a majority will agree too, and that's taken as how good/bad something subjective is.

It's as if the whole world were a panel giving scores. If most people say it's good, then it's good, and vice versa.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
There will generally be a consensus that a majority will agree too, and that's taken as how good/bad something subjective is.

It's as if the whole world were a panel giving scores. If most people say it's good, then it's good, and vice versa.
Na I tend to stay away from the majority opinion. Large crowds = massive amounts of idiots sheeps and tools.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
For more complex decisions that's a wise choice... however for something as simple as whether or not an activity/film/show is enjoyable, they aren't a bad crowd to follow, haha.

I won't lie, though, they aren't always right. Heroes is still running on TV and that show is pretty garbage.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I liked Alice in Wonderland that was the last movie I went to see. There hasn't been any movie to peek my interest. On a side note was wrong with movies that have shooting and chase scenes?
Alice in Wonderland was pretty much the most disappointing film I've been to all year.

How to Train Your Dragon was amazing. If you're into movies, it doesn't disappoint.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I dont get the thing about the shining. Ive never seen it so if somebody could fill me in...

Top Bottom