• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you consider Giga Bowser to be the Final Boss of Melee?

Chanda The Panda

Smash Rookie
Discuss. Obviously Melee's Adventure mode is much more vague than Brawl's; Everyone can agree that Tabuu was most certainly the final boss. But in Melee, the story was very much left unexplored.

I sure as hell thought he was the Final Boss. No other character was given such a cinematic entrance, nor such an imposing appearance. My cousin, who was watching during the cutscene when we both first discovered him, nearly pissed his pants and didn't sleep at all that night (he was four at the time).

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
I consider Giga Bowser the Final Boss.

Seeing as everyone's ultimate goal is to unlock Final Destination and be Fox only.

tubes

Smash Ace
I think Fox is the Final boss of melee. But melee is like pokemon. The final boss (your rival) has **** your weak against, but until the end of the game he can't really be considered "final boss" status.

Taylor-Corn

Smash Cadet
wow no one is following the actual post. Truthfully i think no, master hand is the final boss. gigga bowser is just a minion. and yes a minion can be bigger and scarier than the actual boss itself.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
IDk TBH, If I were to mate with a chicken do you think kool-aid would not be maybe pestle and mortar in my pants?
WHAT THE PHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOOT? O_O

Mew 2King
This.

I consider Armada the final boss of Melee.
That means Mango's really the only one who's beaten the game.

Other European players have beaten Armada
This. Also...watch the friendlies. ^_^ There are American player quite capable of it.

Allow me to wrap this up:

I would honestly say that Ken (Master Hand) was the original Final Boss of the game, but the game had a secret ending in which M2K (Crazy Hand) who was harder. Then you have Giga Bowser who be the mid-boss that is just as tough as the other Bosses (PC Chris).

All the rest are just players in the game. (top players in US, Europe, Canada, etc.) Then there's the cannon Fodder aka Wire Frames (players like me, and those who aren't really pro.)

/end analyst mode

So yeah......who's up for chips, drinks, and a smashfest? It's how smasher of the world solve problems...outside of money matches, xD,.

Steelia

Smash Champion
...To an extent, I suppose. He's located at the end of the ADVENTURE mode (the true story mode of the game), has the dramatic special entry, whereas Master Hand and Crazy Hand were more "side quest" bosses, if anything.

But, for me, the true "final boss" of the entire game has to be Event 51. Defeat that, and I feel that you've truly accomplished... whatever it is you're supposed to accomplish, in the whole aspect of 1P.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I liked what they did in Brawl. I mean, with a game as random as smash, they pulled together a nice story.

In Melee, I still consider the hands to be the final boss(es). I dunno, going off of the "story" in 64, it seems as though the hands is the most fitting.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
i thought event 50 was harder than 51, so im gonna say master hand is the final boss

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Any professional is the final boss of Melee.
But seriously, I thought The hands were much challenging than Giga Bowser.

undyinglight

Smash Journeyman

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
Well in adventure, I felt that Giga Bowser was the final boss to fight as he was the final guy. However overall in melee, I felt that the hands were more of the final bosses.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
The hands are the normal final boss, but Giga Bowser is the, "I got bored and went on this side quest and discovered a boss stronger than the final boss" boss.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not at all, Giga Bowser was 2 easy, i killed him in less than 15 seconds, He is garbage, It takes me longer to kill the Master and Crazy Hands.....I think that 3 Giga Bowsers that are Flinch Resistant up to 200% Would be Much Much Harder....

Top Bottom