• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How exactly do you add friends? Do you have to be in-game to do that?
I don't recall off the top of my head from the beta but I remember it being really easy.

Jem.

Smash Master
Is our battletag from beta our retail one too, Hylian?

If so, Jem #1715 is mine IIRC

Or is there a spot on the blizz site where I can tell where it is

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is our battletag from beta our retail one too, Hylian?

If so, Jem #1745 is mine IIRC

Or is there a spot on the blizz site where I can tell where it is
Yes it should be your battletag for every blizzard game you play.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
New video detailing what D3 is for people who don't know much about it:

[yt]geuAc8F7Gt0[/yt]

Kal

Smash Champion
So, what are people's plans for Tuesday? I'm going to start with a normal (i.e., not Hardcore) Demon Hunter (female, cuz she sexy).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, what are people's plans for Tuesday? I'm going to start with a normal (i.e., not Hardcore) Demon Hunter (female, cuz she sexy).
I haven't even decided yet haha. I don't know what group of people I'm going to be playing with initially aside from Rauleen. I told too many people I know to play this game :/ lol. She is starting as a Wizard so I will probably go something melee with her. I really don't know though lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Plan is to see if servers work on Tuesday morning, see if game runs at all, then go to work at 2 on Tuesday >=(

I'm going to start with a normal (i.e., not Hardcore)
Can you choose Hardcore at the beginning of D3, or do you have to beat the game once before you get the option like in D2?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Plan is to see if servers work on Tuesday morning, see if game runs at all, then go to work at 2 on Tuesday >=(

Can you choose Hardcore at the beginning of D3, or do you have to beat the game once before you get the option like in D2?
You have to get to level 10 to unlock HC.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well, I'm hoping I can get internet in my new apartment by Tuesday. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to play even then 'cause I start work back up on Monday. It's a straight shot, six-day-in-a-row kinda deal, too. On top of that, I'll be receiving furniture on one of those work days (what time I have no ****ing idea, just BEFORE WORK), and I won't have anywhere to set my computer up until I have a desk.

When I do get around to playing, though, I'll be rolling a Witch Doctor. My friend and I plan on livestreaming our antics through Sanctuary throughout all difficulty levels; hilarity will ensue.

Btw, Kal, Movie Stark da bess Stark. Listening to AC/DC now (Brian Johnson, Back in Black no less!), coincidentally. Just finished with cleaning up the old apartment. Now I'm doing laundry and relaxing.

Smooth Criminal

Jem.

Smash Master
Going at a fast rate through normal by myself so I can go by my pace, then once I finish normal, instantly rushing balls deep to 60/Inferno. Which likely means joining public games/playing with others since playing with others is always a faster method. I've done these tough grinds before. They are hard but, they are pretty memorable. Witch Doctor as my first character.

Sharky

Smash Master
witch doctor for sure (lol the least popular character overall seems to be most popular here). I think ima start by myself but eventually re-spec to a support WD and party it up speed up the leveling.

Kal

Smash Champion
If I ever run Hardcore, it will probably be with the Witch Doctor first, because he seems like a very survivable class. I really like the Witch Doctor, but Demon Hunter was more fun for me when I played the beta, so I will use her first.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to macro:

"
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang...
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang"

to one of my witch doctor's attack

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hylian, that cloick just goes based on your comp time and it's distance to 12am. Mine says that the game launches in a little over 2 hours. Boo

Kal

Smash Champion
I found a partial achievement list. Don't read if you dislike spoilers. Because Blizzard games have such awesome plots, right?

Also, we can apparently dye our armor, which is nice. Not something I was aware of.

Top Bottom