• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Not really I understand your point it's just that there's nothing you can do about it. I have gotten hacked once but they give me all my stuff back as well. Blizzard <3 =)
Same as you and Jem. I somehow got hacked, I think after my account expired, and I had trouble getting my (expired) account unbanned, but recently I did the scroll of resurrection thing (thanks smooth criminal) and got all my items back and got my stuff unbanned. Woo!

Anyone wanna play Diablo 1 in preparation for D3?
...is what I want to say but every Diablo 1/burned copy of Diablo 1 I've ever owned has disappeared. and I couldn't find it on the internet, why doesn't blizzard let us download it for free? :urg:

Kal

Smash Champion
Not really I understand your point it's just that there's nothing you can do about it. I have gotten hacked once but they give me all my stuff back as well. Blizzard <3 =)
Well I have to give Blizzard credit. All things considered, their customer service, at least as far as contacting them for support, is pretty good. Valve could learn a thing or two.

Asdioh, do you have AIM or google chat?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah my AIM is "blackvoidx"
*had to search for the AIM icon because i haven't used it in forever*
I just logged on but i'm going afk for a shower!

edit: ok forget diablo 1, does anyone wanna do a quick playthrough of diablo 2 tonight? and by "playthrough" i mean "however far we get until i/we are bored" :O?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I may probably/possibly get this.

Also, that is not Goku dying dude. >___> Someone needs to watch/read the series again!

Kal

Smash Champion
I thought that might have been when the planet was like, blowing the **** up.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
it was, but
Goku survives anyway by getting to some spaceship in time.

Kal

Smash Champion
Well, he was supposed to die. Toriyama was just like "let's keep the show going for the moneyz." SELLOUT

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Really? I thought he wanted to end it with Goku's death in the Cell Saga, or at least make Gohan the main char, but the fans were like NO. Which is too bad because Cell was my favorite saga by far... buu saga had its good points but it was mostly freaking dumb.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It wasn't his idea, it was Jump's idea. They pretty much have full control over it. Toriyama wanted to end it multiple times I think.

Kal

Smash Champion
Can I just go back to thinking he's a sellout? >_>

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the whole point of Dragonball was to parallel Gohan's development into a hero with Goku's. Coulda been really compelling but the execs ruined it.

wizard>>>

Kal

Smash Champion
Hey so did anyone else order from Newegg? I'm going to be sad if my copy doesn't arrive on Tuesday.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Anyone wanna play Diablo 1 in preparation for D3?
...is what I want to say but every Diablo 1/burned copy of Diablo 1 I've ever owned has disappeared. and I couldn't find it on the internet, why doesn't blizzard let us download it for free? :urg:
A friend and I managed to obtain a copy, but it's so old the game doesn't have support for TCPIP, which meant if we wanted to play, we'd have to dig up a couple of dial-up modems.

Page Not Found
This page could not be located.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah mic that page got deleted for whatever reason, I will go hunting for it in a bit.

In the meantime, check out this video detailing how stats work in D3 vs D2!

[yt]K9uVdmdzfb0[/yt]

Kal

Smash Champion
**** you, Hylian

In celebration of a successful beta test, all players who were invited to participate in the Diablo III closed beta will receive the commemorative Feat of Strength, "One of the Chosen." For eligible players, this feat will appear automatically in the Feat of Strength list after logging in for the first time as well as unlock a unique sigil that can be used on character banners.

In order to be eligible for "One of the Chosen," you must have had a Diablo III closed beta license attached to your Battle.net account (it isn't necessary to have downloaded or logged into the beta itself). Please note that players who participated only in the Open Beta Weekend, but were not invited to the closed beta, will not receive this Feat of Strength.

Thank you once again to all of our beta participants. We look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary!

Also, they announced a Character Profile thing.

Shortly after the launch of Diablo III, we’ll be adding a new feature to our official site. Profiles will let you review all of your character information at a glance, share it with others, and check out the accomplishments of the other heroes out there.
You’ll be able to look at your heroes (or your friends’ heroes) from any page on the Diablo III site through our personalized menu. If you’re curious about the exploits of your fellow forum posters, it’ll be a simple matter to click over to their profiles and feel envious of their gear or how long they’ve managed to keep their Hardcore characters alive.
Our first profiles release will include these two elements:

• A career tab that displays all of your heroes, how far you’ve progressed in the Diablo III campaign, how many foes you’ve slain, the names and playtimes of your fallen Hardcore heroes, and more.
  • A heroes tab that shows off your equipment (including dyes, socketed gems, all equipment bonuses, etc.), your attributes and skills, the skills and equipment of your Followers, and more.
[COLLAPSE="Pictures"]
[/COLLAPSE]
We’re planning to add tabs that’ll show off your artisans and achievements as well. Profiles will be available on the site sooner rather than later, but you should feel free to share your suggestions and thoughts in the comments section below or in the Website Features forum.
We’ve also been hard at work on a ton of other website content, available to help you sharpen your knowledge and prepare to face the forthcoming onslaught. On Monday, May 14, you’ll be able to browse an updated Items section, which will include Legendary and Set items, as well as some specific hand-crafted items. In addition, you can:
See you in Sanctuary!
- Blizzard Web Team

And, to top it all off, Walmart.com is taking pre-orders on the collectors edition of Diablo III.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
pft, "you got lucky, here's an achivement and a customized thingy!"

On Monday, May 14, you’ll be able to browse an updated Items section, which will include Legendary and Set items, as well as some specific hand-crafted items.
oh that's cool. I wonder if I want to spoil it and look or wait...

Lovage

Smash Hero
dam, i got 2 [MAXED OUT] achievements on my friend's beta account but sadly i won't get any cool achievs. oh well

someone link that leaked ****

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The thing I get doesn't count towards achievement completion so meh. I get another sigil though :p.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ahh I can't wait to play Diablo 3 on the highest settings with perfect FPS :)

Tuesday you need to come sooner. Witch Doctahhh
This isn't very hard to do lol.

Kal

Smash Champion
THE HIGHEST SETTINGS
60 FRAMES PER SECOND
OH MAN I CAN AFFORD A LOW-END GRAPHICS CARD
like a bawss

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Make sure you guys make your battletags now. You don't want to wait till launch day when the sites going to be have a ton of traffic and possibly shutting down a lot. You need your battletag to log in.

Post it in here and I will start adding them to the OP.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't think he was bragging or saying it was hard to do. o-o;

Kal

Smash Champion
Haha, probably not, it's just kind of a funny statement.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
BTW D3 is the most pre-ordered PC game in history.

Player-3

Smash Hero
if you made a battletag for the closed beta does that count for now or do i have to remake?

edit: it counts

i'm

Wampuh#1353

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Not really funny, I mean, it is in reference of the game being beautiful and looking good, which I do agree with. @_@ Hilarious.

Top Bottom