• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You get aesthetic angel wings on your character

Kal

Smash Champion
I think those angel wings would look inappropriate on every character. I'm going to have a pink demon hunter. That **** is going to be sexy.

Lovage

Smash Hero
2 hours left i'm so stoked it's finally time to play this ****

it's like i'm 8 years old the night before christmas, except i get to open my present before i go to sleep DIABLOS GONNA BE SO SIK

Jem.

Smash Master
Jem#1715 and/or ask for my Real-ID

Doing normal solo unless Dmbrandon needs me on his stream, but nightmare/beyond I'm rushing as fast as I can to Inferno.

Maining Witch Doctor first incase people are curious.

And to share with you guys my scary story of the day around 8 PM (copy/pasting from FB/twitter)

"Holy ****, some random chick just followed my brother and I into our house and wouldn't ****ing leave o_O Diablo 3 night brings out the creepers I guess? I had to threaten her with the cops so that she'd finally leave

I ALMOST DIDNT SURVIVE TO SEE DIABLO 3

LIFE FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES AND I THOUGHT

IF I WERE GOING TO DIE, WHY DIDNT YOU DO IT A LOT FURTHER AWAY FROM DIABLO 3

She also said she was a stalker lol *locks doors 24/7 now*

AND THIS IS WHY I HATE THE OUTSIDE WORLD, I LEAVE FOR 20 MINS AND SOME GIRL WHO SAYS SHE IS A STALKER JUST FOLLOWS ME INTO MY HOME"

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, she just FOLLOWED US. At first I thought it was my brothers gf with a new hairstyle or something, but it wasnt. And she seemed confused why we were so alarmed like "What the **** are you doing?" She called me ****ing weird when I threatened to call the cops LOL

I don't try to get next to random strangers, she could have been packing a knife or something. I just assume people have the worst intentions, especially if they just randomly follow you into your home, they must be desperate for money or something

Kal

Smash Champion
Don't assume the worst intentions. Assume the sexiest intentions. This is common knowledge, Jem.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah. was she hot was going to be my response as well

Jem.

Smash Master
No

She was almost cute, but she had this really creepy vibe like you felt like you were increasing your chances for something bad to happen the longer this awkward scenario was going on

And Diablo 3 > random girl who could have std's or a knife and kill me after sexy time SORRY

Jem.

Smash Master
By the way, if any of you last second are thinking about CE, in WA atleast, my brother confirmed that Walmart has 10 collectors editions. He scored one there, everywhere normal they were pre-ordered out of CE's

Kal

Smash Champion
I got myself four Rockstar energy drinks. I'm good to go. Just gotta wait another hour before I drink them.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have to wait.

I'm buying a hard copy, tomorrow.

Mostly so I can get a discount

Lovage

Smash Hero
kage whats ur angle here i don't get all these shenanigans lol.

yea release as terrible as i shoulda expected oh well

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
>didn't intend to stay up until 3 AM
>end up playing LoL with friends anyway
>try diablo 3
>error 37

this is why i don't ****ing play blizzard games/expansions on release omg

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage whats ur angle here i don't get all these shenanigans lol.

yea release as terrible as i shoulda expected oh well
I'm just showing my e-peen that I was right. Feels good, you know? lol.

Everyone's mad of course now.. which is funny because of the hype killing at launch, it always happens. It happened with D2, in happened with WoW.. now D3. They couldn't test it before hand, having a server to maintain millions of people is untestable.. they have to fix it as they go along. Usually it takes either minimum a day or weeks for servers to be decently stable.

Lovage

Smash Hero
I'm just showing my e-peen that I was right. Feels good, you know? lol.

Everyone's mad of course now.. which is funny because of the hype killing at launch, it always happens. It happened with D2, in happened with WoW.. now D3. They couldn't test it before hand, having a server to maintain millions of people is untestable.. they have to fix it as they go along. Usually it takes either minimum a day or weeks for servers to be decently stable.
dude what the **** is wrong with you LOL

not only did pretty much everyone expect **** like this to happen (already happened to europe and asia,) if you heard any different it was just optimism.

in the last 1 hour i've seen you stampeding around facebook and smashboards rubbing something in everyone's face and i really can't understand why. you "called" it? dude so did like the entire ****ing population of the world, you ain't outsmarting anyone kage lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Then there wouldn't have been an incredible ****storm on FB with error 37 if people actually expected to play. Sure the world... lol. EVERYBODY was waiting to login at 3 am EST time.

Lovage

Smash Hero
Then there wouldn't have been an incredible ****storm on FB with error 37 if people actually expected to play. Sure the world... lol. EVERYBODY was waiting to login at 3 am EST time.

kage confirmed for ****ing weirdo lol

VERY WARRIOR LIKE KAGE SAMA

Top Bottom