• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
MediocreOmelet 4:10 pm
I just played Metagun.
It is a game about a guy with a gun that fires out other people with guns who then shoot at him.
It is pretty odd.
frozenfarce 4:12 pm
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
frozenfarce 4:12 pm
that sounds amazing hahaha
now that's what I call
:cool:
MediocreOmelet 4:13 pm
You need a joke now.
frozenfarce 4:13 pm
a third person shooter
MediocreOmelet 4:13 pm
Okay that works.
frozenfarce 4:13 pm
heh my computer froze after I hit enter

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
not from me

if we were to run a strange setup as a private game i would rather it be the one where we are all "sitting in a circle" and we are neighbors with whomever is to the right of us, and neighbors with whomever is to the left of us (on the picture), and when someone dies, the circle gets closer, so neighbors slightly change.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Strange Neighbor is cool. Silent is not.

Also, I'm V/LA Sat and Sun. So is Xonar. Therefore tHe-Man is. Please remember that if Halo starts. I'll try and post Sunday though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i dont know what any of this means. if a silent or strange neighbor game happens, someone explain it to me then. dont worry about explaining it now.

or i can google it.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
not from me

if we were to run a strange setup as a private game i would rather it be the one where we are all "sitting in a circle" and we are neighbors with whomever is to the right of us, and neighbors with whomever is to the left of us (on the picture), and when someone dies, the circle gets closer, so neighbors slightly change.
Pretty much same here.

Not that I don't think silent mafia wouldn't be fun at all, I just think I'd find it personally frustrating and boring.

I've never heard of this neighbor business deal before it sounds fun as hell. Would def. be down for a setup like that.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i think i missed my night deadline for ff7 remix again

but i have work now. for those of you waiting, expect day to go up 7pm tonight and thanks for waiting

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Now that Halo hydra mafia is full, time for another important event...

I talked to macman over AIM, and there's still a couple slots left before Escape Redux is full.

So why are you still reading this? Go sign up already!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh I'm about 99% sure I solved it, but I haven't sent it to Mac because based on the last escape, chances are I'm not going to be able to be active enough to not be a drag on the game

M.K

Level 55
If it makes anyone feel better that is reading the above posts, I've stared at it for like 20 minutes and I have no idea what I'm looking at, but then I see i have a Diet Dr. Pepper next to my computer, and say to myself:

"....DR. PEPPER!!!!!"

And close the tab and play some Mario Kart.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I was thinking of signing up for escape, but I've been staring at that page for about 5 minutes and have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing. So it probably isn't a good idea :p
If it makes anyone feel better that is reading the above posts, I've stared at it for like 20 minutes and I have no idea what I'm looking at, but then I see i have a Diet Dr. Pepper next to my computer, and say to myself:

"....DR. PEPPER!!!!!"

And close the tab and play some Mario Kart.
I've had pretty similar sentiments as these guys. Except the whole Dr. Pepper & Mario Kart thing. That sounds like a pretty sweet combo though.

EDIT: Also, if you played and enjoyed PNS or just like writing in general and haven't already signed up there's an awesome new contest in Creative Minds

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Judging by how fast the game moved in the first escape, I'll probably get ***** by timezones. Oh well, it'll be fun (please don't force me touch things D: )

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I think I solved it.

Anyways, I will be away on Tuesday and Wednesday, then all of Saturday (hosting a tournament Saturday, but will have my computer, so we'll see...)

Also, I'll be away from Friday to Sunday the weekend after. Going to a out-of-town brawl tournament.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I would limit it to two people because then it just becomes stupid with the target you're painting on your face.

Top Bottom