• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

M.K

Level 55
Went with a bunch of my friends to sit in on a class at my future college today.

God, I can't wait to get into college T_T

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What game are you guys playing? With the escape thing.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Escape was an awesome puzzle game Macman's running a new version of, you can find it in the DG archives. The current one is the sticky by dr. riddler with all the numbers, including a riddle that needs solved to get in.

M.K

Level 55
It's pretty sad. I'd love to play, and I definitely have the time, I just can't figure out this ****. lol that probably means I don't deserve it xD.

In other words, posts should count in this room :| Discuss.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
looks like escape is filled,

i may or may not accept 1 or 2 more players

I'll probably start the game in a day or two

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Joy...

My moniter's out cause one of my friends spilled water on it.

General V/LA.
I'm awesome.

Fixed it, mostly anyway, probably gonna need to send it back for repairs, but I can wait till after midterms now cause I made it functional.

Back to previous LA status due to hellish beginning of the week.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it sad that I haven't played an NBA videogame in years, but decided to pick up 2K11 just because the hometown hero so to speak is the focus of the game?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
the only basketball game i played extensively was nba courtside

mad old school

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha I think the last one I really played was NBA Jam on SNES... But really, can't deny the first b-ball game to feature the greatest player in the sport

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys! ^_^ I'm doing a video walkthrough of Pokemon Black. I'll be talking about the game and the Pokemon, and everything relating to them throughout my playthrough. I just made an intro video so I hope you enjoy it! ^_^

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpuazJVxEBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpuazJVxEBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
shoulda done white. its better, cause zekrom is infinitely more awesome.

M.K

Level 55
I was planning to do White. However, I couldn't find a translated copy, and I'm planning to play White for real when I get it in English. So, Black it is.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Kazowar.pbworks.com is doing white. Probably less than the black though. Don't know how much of yours is translated.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Don't get your license until you're 18 or 19. You increase your chance of survival, take longer to get a job (important and good), and it serves as a "friend barometer" that allows you to see who will go out of their way to spend time with you and who will only do so when it is useful and convenient.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
why is it important and good to take longer to get a job?

M.K

Level 55
Part 1: WTF Happened To My Room?

Wow, I was so nervous. I have no idea why, I'm usually a good public speaker. Oh well, sorry if my voice sounds shaky =(
Gotta find a different ROM though. Realized after I taped this that this one isn't "fixed" to work. Nintendo designed it so that, in ROMS, the Pokemon don't gain EXP.

Kinda sucks.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Don't get your license until you're 18 or 19. You increase your chance of survival, take longer to get a job (important and good), and it serves as a "friend barometer" that allows you to see who will go out of their way to spend time with you and who will only do so when it is useful and convenient.
You forget the 'girl barometer'.

The girls that only wanna spend time with you 'cuz you have a car. Man I wish I'd had a car.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Part 1: WTF Happened To My Room?

Wow, I was so nervous. I have no idea why, I'm usually a good public speaker. Oh well, sorry if my voice sounds shaky =(
Gotta find a different ROM though. Realized after I taped this that this one isn't "fixed" to work. Nintendo designed it so that, in ROMS, the Pokemon don't gain EXP.

Kinda sucks.
Nice gameplay. I agree that the starters really suck. xD If they had made the otter more realistic looking. (meaning, remove the dumb sea shell and different colors like brown or something.) Porky isn't that good either. Solid Snake or whatever you want to call him (i can't remember these names at all lol) is ok.

I've been thinking about recording some of my steam gameplay. I haz TF2, Portal, Gmod, and all the HL2 games. Maybe i should get a capture card so i can record my xbox 360 sometime....

Top Bottom