Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
GRimer
Posts don't count in this room anyways, and we're awesome, so here is our social thread. KevinM's brain baby.

I say we come up with mafia-style nicknames for each other.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
GRimer
You don't get to name yourself, Rockin. That's why we do it together. Besides, the best nicknames are sometimes the ones you'd rather not be called but are totally true.

spam_master is definitely the gut.

Frozenflame should probably be Night 1 instead of Day 2 because that's when he's kiilled, he's not lynched lol.

Yaya can be Sign-Ups because that's all he ever does.

We should make a mafia game in which the characters are people from SWF and are given powers accordingly... (For example, Frozenflame would be a paranoid gun owner...)

Speaking of nicknames though, I wonder what mine would be... (and do I really want to know?)

Rockin

Juggies <3
GRimer
We should make a mafia game in which the characters are people from SWF and are given powers accordingly... (For example, Frozenflame would be a paranoid gun owner...)

Speaking of nicknames though, I wonder what mine would be... (and do I really want to know?)
Tis about your first game so far, so I don't think anyone could give you an acceptabl nickname. however, I'm sure they'll try lol

Coolio, a social thread. I place where I can talk without fear of being silenced when the day ends. XP

lol @ nicknames. I guess Night 1 is pretty fitting. Or if we wanna go for irony I could be Bulletproof lulz.

And as for the today vs. toDay thing, isn't the one with the capital D the one the signifies in game day?