• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You don't get to name yourself, Rockin. That's why we do it together. Besides, the best nicknames are sometimes the ones you'd rather not be called but are totally true.

spam_master is definitely the gut.

Frozenflame should probably be Night 1 instead of Day 2 because that's when he's kiilled, he's not lynched lol.

Yaya can be Sign-Ups because that's all he ever does.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
We should make a mafia game in which the characters are people from SWF and are given powers accordingly... (For example, Frozenflame would be a paranoid gun owner...)

Speaking of nicknames though, I wonder what mine would be... (and do I really want to know?)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
We should make a mafia game in which the characters are people from SWF and are given powers accordingly... (For example, Frozenflame would be a paranoid gun owner...)

Speaking of nicknames though, I wonder what mine would be... (and do I really want to know?)
Tis about your first game so far, so I don't think anyone could give you an acceptabl nickname. however, I'm sure they'll try lol

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Gac1113 (3:16:53 PM): rockin's nickname should be
Gac1113 (3:16:54 PM): Upon

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
There's a difference between 'today' and 'toDay'.

One means in-game day, and one means real life day. I always get confused which is which.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Coolio, a social thread. I place where I can talk without fear of being silenced when the day ends. XP

lol @ nicknames. I guess Night 1 is pretty fitting. Or if we wanna go for irony I could be Bulletproof lulz.

And as for the today vs. toDay thing, isn't the one with the capital D the one the signifies in game day?

Florida

イーグランツ
i like marshy's "toDay" thing. it makes total sense and everyone should start using it lol.

toDay = in game
today = IRL

Chaco

Never Logs In
We should name Florida "Parrot" to tickle Marshy's fancy.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I got daykilled like a (real-life) day after i joined a mafia game. So i can't really take a nickname right now....

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
There's about several names I could come up with for Tom, but I think the most acceptable is probably 'Mr. Smarty Pants.'

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Karthik shoudl be "I am not scum"

as thats always his only defense against himself

Top Bottom