• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I say Junglefever be forever reminded of TLI with the nickname Loverboy, because he did whatever his lover said even if it got him lynched.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The only thing I've accomplished in DG is replacing someone on day three. I plan on actually starting from day one in Scav's game though. Just you wait. :mad:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Dammit Xsy you took the steam out of my nickname for you by posting that.

All the same, Xsy = The Replacement.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I still have a nickname in terms of Mafia.

However, I DO have a special characteristic in terms of Decisive Games....however, I'm not very proud of it...=_=

Evil Eye knows what I'm talking about

Btw, I'm nicknaming Eor Backsratcher. It seems so fitting

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have a question. How many people do you think we could actively get into a large theme game on here? I told Xsyven of an idea I have. And I've researched into it, and want it to be quite big. It'll be mad fun, and probably take me all of until the list runs through to complete.

I plan on hosting before this on different sites, to get a feel to it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I have a question. How many people do you think we could actively get into a large theme game on here? I told Xsyven of an idea I have. And I've researched into it, and want it to be quite big. It'll be mad fun, and probably take me all of until the list runs through to complete.

I plan on hosting before this on different sites, to get a feel to it.
It's not hard getting a lot of people into these games. The hard part is how active they are, as activity plays a big part in these games. So the real question you should ask yourself is 'How active are they?'

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can harass them like no other. Like what I'm wanting to do might be a 28 person game. I'm laying out characters right now, and trying to create role balance.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I can harass them like no other. Like what I'm wanting to do might be a 28 person game. I'm laying out characters right now, and trying to create role balance.
IMO, it's best to start small and then work your way up when you get the hang of modding a game

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, my thing is, I don't want to wait a long time to host something smaller, when by the time it comes around I'll have hosting experience.

I wonder if Tom would let me run a quick mafia sometime a long the others. The way it's made is one where it's very quick. I'll have to ask him sometime. Like it would be 5 day Days, if it even took that long, and like one and a half day nights. With 12 players it could easily end in like two weeks probably. It's not long and the design makes it really fun. Kinda like how Frozen wanted to run a Bad Idea Mafia....btw, did he ever?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
rockin has it absolutely right, chaco. also, you would have to wait in... THE QUEUE OF DEATH.

If you want to run a 28 person game, thats fine with me, but you have to wait your turn, and when it dies from inactivity, you have to wait your turn again. 28 people. You could split that in THIRDS and have three separate, fully active games.

I made a 24-man themed game during my 10 hour drive from Waycross, GA to Memphis, TN, but I know that it would never run successfully on SWF unless I made some major changes to the way we inherently approach mafia. Which, if you have access to the LoD and Disney Mafia, you can probably tell that Disney was my attempt to redefine both the Lynch and the "Twilight" phase. But you really blew that second one Chaco LOL. You would have to redefine activity.

Xsy being "The Replacement" is pretty funny. And it has to do with mafia. I dont really know what SharpEvil being "honkytonky" has to do with mafia if you guys can fill me in... also, Mediocre being Mulder doesn't really have to do with mafia. Yaya has the same thing but then he's Sign-Ups because its a mafia thing. Mulder is an x-files thing.

Chaco

Never Logs In
SHUT UP TOM! :mad:

I'll have to talk to you on AIM. You won't think I'm crazy after you do. Once you get back from wherever you are at.

Edit: This will take some figuring out. *puts on thinking cap*

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I dont really know what SharpEvil being "honkytonky" has to do with mafia if you guys can fill me in...
Not "honkytonky," "Hokey-Pokey."

Because in Spider-manfia, he "put his right foot in and took his right foot out" so to speak. Several times, from what I understand. :p

I really haven't lurked DG enough to know why Rockin would be called "Upon."

Chaco

Never Logs In
So I don't sound crazy anymore. I cut it down to 18.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I am rather ambitious, but I like making them. Not necessarily gonna run it. But I'll make it regardless. Lol. Omis I haven't seen you around much.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha I have an intense idea for a game when I come around on the list, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it work with my original idea fully in tact... Regardless, I've got a plan for what could turn out to be a very, very interesting mafia game.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I say Junglefever be forever reminded of TLI with the nickname Loverboy, because he did whatever his lover said even if it got him lynched.
:(

but but but..i didnt knowwwwww

Omis

my friends were skinny
I am rather ambitious, but I like making them. Not necessarily gonna run it. But I'll make it regardless. Lol. Omis I haven't seen you around much.
Ive more or less quit posting. I dont like the OTL community any more and that was the only thing the website had for me so I just lurk now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ive more or less quit posting. I dont like the OTL community any more and that was the only thing the website had for me so I just lurk now.
Yeah it changed a lot. -.-;

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I ran Spider-Manfia which started with 17 people. Even with four dead people N1, I had to replace Yaya with Iggy, Eor with Xsyven, Mediocre with smashman90, and SharpEvil (eventually) with Chaco. That doesn't sound too bad, but there was a ratio of one replacement per Day.

And I dunno why we're limiting ourselves to mafia terms for nicknames. That's gonna leave a very shallow pool to choose from, and only so many gems like Signups (my favorite) will be found there. Mediocre is Mulder because he flat out fully disappears in random intervals. Yaya is Signups because he signs up and then quits.

And yeah Circus nailed my nick for Sharpie down completely. "You put your signups in, you take your signups out, you put your signups in..."

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Not really "limiting" ourselves to Mafia flavored nicknames but that -was- the idea in the first place in the OP... and we don't have to come up with them immediately... Florida as Parrot came naturally through his recent games xD. Hokey-Pokey is funny now that I understand it.

I guess Im just so against Mediocre being Mulder because tmw_redcell will always be Mulder in my eyes :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Kikkapoo Wakkalakka Hoodenanny Grimgrom Snipperflapper Dipperdopper Wing Wang

musics got me feelin so free
we gonna celebrate
celebrate and dance so free
one more time
we gonna celebrate
one more time

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Kikkapoo Wakkalakka Hoodenanny Grimgrom Snipperflapper Dipperdopper Wing Wang

we gonna celebrate
one more time
we gonna celebrate
one more time
lol this was me

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
same same same

**** scav

i wanna play.

i got killed off n1 both my last games

stupid.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm definitely prolly gonna miss it, school and ****.

And Omis if you've missed the last two, and I get in Scav's and you don't. You can take my spot.

Top Bottom