• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hi everyone. I sincerely apologize for my absence. However, I will still have Limited Access as I am in LA this week. I will have time to occasionally look at all my games, and will catch up with them one by one, starting with Updating PHoenix Wright Tonight.

Again, I apologize for the extended leave of absence.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
m internet has been crappy all today and yesterday, I don't know how much if i'll be able to post if it doesn't get fixed

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I'm in V/LA while I'm doing move into college stuff for the next few days. No Internet in my apartment yet, so I'm at Panera. :/

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, competely forgot to let you guys know, but I'm V/LA till saturday, and have been since Tues. I'm currently roadtripping in NYC (which we just left) and are now spending a day in Boston. I'll be home on saturday so yeah, that's that.

Apologies to Steel and everyone in Scum Wars since I know I got a prod because I didn't let you guys know. My bad.

Anyone in Boston who wants to hit the city with us today? XP

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because I hate you Nick, with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns. You ruin games to the point that I no longer desire to play.

j/k I'm just a piece of **** thats why.

Anyway, KevBro, hit me up @ 716-997-0344 (text/call or whateva) if you're gonna be free. We're headin into the city soonish (bit after 2ish) and will be there most of the day. Make it happen. =P

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Sorry, competely forgot to let you guys know, but I'm V/LA till saturday, and have been since Tues. I'm currently roadtripping in NYC (which we just left) and are now spending a day in Boston. I'll be home on saturday so yeah, that's that.

Apologies to Steel and everyone in Scum Wars since I know I got a prod because I didn't let you guys know. My bad.

Anyone in Boston who wants to hit the city with us today? XP
yo, wtf?

does like, NO one want to see me or something? Everytime someone comes to NYC, I hear about it like...a day or two after they left.

No one doesn't wanna see me? T_T

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ahhhhh Rockin! Why did I forget you live in NYC?

=(

Drive up to Boston and bro out with me and Kev? DO IT!
Before he does, please tell Rockin that "bro out" does not require him bringing his vaseline.

M.K

Level 55
Ehh, Greensboro is only good for the water parks, and even then, all the freaking immigrants latch on to you in the wave pool because they can't swim worth ****. -_-

Ronike

Smash Ace
Why does no one ever come to Chicago or Milwaukee? I mean come on, we only got like 10 inches of snow today...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
OH **** CANCEL THE SCHOOLS ALL WEEK

not even kidding thats what they do lol

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You gotta be ****tin' me.

My high school never canceled school unless we had, like, 8 inches. And would literally wait until the last minute before announcing it. Once, I was told school was closed when I got there. Although it sucked more for the guy who had to stand there telling everybody than it did for me.

I do live in Michigan though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's pretty funny. We get out for black ice. Rofl.

Ronike

Smash Ace
South of Illinois: "Theres a 50% chance of snow?! ****! Close everything! Call in the National Guard, we're in for deep ****!"

North of Illinois: "3 feet of snow? 5 degrees kelvin? Bah, thats nothing!"

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah but you guys have the equipment to clear the roads, where as we do not.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
South of Illinois: "Theres a 50% chance of snow?! ****! Close everything! Call in the National Guard, we're in for deep ****!"

North of Illinois: "3 feet of snow? 5 degrees kelvin? Bah, thats nothing!"
Hahahaha so true Ronike, I also heard on the news the other day that people prepping the space shuttle were limited to 30 minute shifts outside at a time because the temperature was in the 40s. I started laughing and went back outside to wash cars with temperatures at most in the single digits with the windchillXD Also, you missed out on Tom and Hando's trip to Chicago last summer, and I so didn't know you lived around the area O.o

Top Bottom