• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes. It's a scenario when one player whose faction has already lost, OR is aligned with neither of the other competing factions is the deciding vote to determine which faction will win (whether they win WITH that faction or have already lost is effectively irrelevant).

See the position Chibo was put in in Mafia tournament sleepover endgame.

He was effectively a kingmaker.

Survivors in LYLO are defacto kingmakers and it ****ing sucks ***. Town gets cheated out of a day they should predictably have to safely have a chance at winning.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll be busy probably until Monday, LA until Friday and then no access until Saturday night/Sunday morning. If even then.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
this thread is getting way too off topic.

FrozenFarce (4:13:58 PM): rockin's back is always all sluttin' up on the town
RockinTH (4:14:27 PM): why can't the front get action?
RockinTH (4:14:28 PM): =/

later...

RockinTH (4:47:53 PM): stupid convos...always turn up gay no matter what lol
FrozenFarce (4:48:26 PM): hahahahhahaha
FrozenFarce (4:48:34 PM): stop being gay, should clear that up no problem

also,

RockinTH (4:50:13 PM): it was late and my fingers wasn't focusing right lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
this thread is getting way too off topic.

FrozenFarce (4:13:58 PM): rockin's back is always all sluttin' up on the town
RockinTH (4:14:27 PM): why can't the front get action?
RockinTH (4:14:28 PM): =/

later...

RockinTH (4:47:53 PM): stupid convos...always turn up gay no matter what lol
FrozenFarce (4:48:26 PM): hahahahhahaha
FrozenFarce (4:48:34 PM): stop being gay, should clear that up no problem

also,

RockinTH (4:50:13 PM): it was late and my fingers wasn't focusing right lol
*facepalm*

EVIL EYE! LOL

Don't you EVER get bored of picking on me!? XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
Neither does Rockin, he only sees the paper bag over his head.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
EE: Yeah, jungle, in case you're somehow not in the know -- Virg hates anal sex.

Mashad: He just hates it. He's so sick of it. He's had so much of it.

Virg: F*** you.

All: hahahhahahahha

EE: But yeah, anyway. He just hates anal sex. He has a batcave-style command center where he monitors the whole world and the internet for people having anal sex or making reference to it so he can appear and tell them to stop.

junglefever: Oh. Stoppin' by Rockin's house a lot, then?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I think we need shirts that say "Here at swf dgs, we're better than you. And we know it.". Or better yet, as the subforum description.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
def randomly got mad bored one night and was lurking hardbody and saw this subforum and thought what a random *** subforum. so i went inside and read through the first half of the thing without understanding what was happening. So i replaced into a tomafia [best set ups] and infection had sign ups like soon after

and yea

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
1024 Swords is definitely the coolest name ever

It sounds like a ****ing army.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Oh we're talking about this now?

I played The Thing which was the first adventure game but it was in Forum Games. And I started talking to Eor a lot through that. Eventually I found out he'd gotten a forum made just for mafia and adventures so I was pretty in on it from the start.

Mafia-wise I played Batmafia about a year ago, just more than.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I found this while browsing the forum. I then proceeded to look through the archives, and read some of the past mafia games. (SSB mafia and Mini mario mafia). I wavered in and out of joining one for a while, then I saw Spidey-mafia, and since I liked the them, I joined it. The rest is history. (And the death flavor I got in that game is still one of the most epic things ever.)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I remember when Dgames wasn't even a subforum and mafia was just in normal forum games lol.

SSBM Mafia hosted by Drab Emordnilap. Good times. XP

Got the most boring role ever (Nilla townie, Mario) and died night 1. Trend started early. XD

I don't really recall how I end up finding the game. I think I was just roaming around SWF and saw the thread title and though it looked interesting or something.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I was here too before there was DGs. First game was FE mafia which I found by going into forum games and thought it looked fun. Also didn't hurt that I love/d fire emblem and was thus interested.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I came in here because I saw the game "Fire at Will" by Lombardi. It kept on moving between DG and normal Forum Games, and, back in the day, I didnt know what the User CP was so I had to manually search for it each time I wanted to visit the thread. Eventually I saw Tommafia 3 and just decided to try it out.

Best decision Ive made and havent regretted it since.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Drab had a link to his mafia game from the backroom, which is where I found out about non-terrible forum games. Then I made this sub-forum, which is how I discovered it. I'd like for Decisive Games and forum games to be swapped in location, but I'm not sure how feasible that is, especially as I'm pretty sure anything like that would have to be done by MLG.

Top Bottom