• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
South of Illinois: "Theres a 50% chance of snow?! ****! Close everything! Call in the National Guard, we're in for deep ****!"

North of Illinois: "3 feet of snow? 5 degrees kelvin? Bah, thats nothing!"
QFT. In Indiana, it just dumps on us here. Back in Maryland, we would get out for like..3 inches.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah guys I lived in Buffalo, NY for the first 18 years of my life. We didn't get out of school unless the snow was so bad that it almost literally could not physically be plowed. I'm talking feet here.

And yeah, we got the bull**** last minute cancellations too. Lamest ever.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Just posting here to apoligize for my general inactiveness in games. I've not had access to the internet these past few days and have a lot to catch up on.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I think I'm gonna take Sunday as a V/LA so I can recover from the bomb the Eagles laid in their playoff game tonight. Ugh...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That's terrible

Anyone who ever says that again here is banned

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
EE is scum, Marshy told me.

*EE gets lynched*

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Either Teran scumslipped or he slipped they're in a masonry.

Don't trust gheb even if the daykill is legit.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I take back what Steel said. We do not apologize. There is still a delay, but we do not apologize. Get at me.

Omis

my friends were skinny
What are some roles that people generally hate and dont want to see in games?
I know that jester and survivor are disliked (just played as both) but what other ones do people not like?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go what to do look more like?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
What are some roles that people generally hate and dont want to see in games?
I know that jester and survivor are disliked (just played as both) but what other ones do people not like?
People dislike survivors? This is the first I've heard of it.

I don't have a problem with them at all. I actually think having a third party that affects balance only based on their decisions is really interesting.

Plus survivor gambits that backfire are hilarious and inject a lot of energy into a game. I remember when Wiki was a survivor-vig and decided to out himself one Day and whack a townie, not noticing that town had a doublevoter. Hilarity ensued.

I dunno, I like 'em.

I think lynchers are another of those roles people detest, though, to answer your initial question. I'm not 100% on that, though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Survior (and I mean the role "Survivor" whose win condition is to be alive by the end of the game not some variation) is not a good role because there's no conflict in interest with other allignments. You're not forced to take a stance, scumhunt, you never have to turn against a specific side. You are not anti-town but you're not an enemy of the mafia either. A boring filler role imo.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
survivors are pretty good for balance

Survior (and I mean the role "Survivor" whose win condition is to be alive by the end of the game not some variation) is not a good role because there's no conflict in interest with other allignments. You're not forced to take a stance, scumhunt, you never have to turn against a specific side. You are not anti-town but you're not an enemy of the mafia either. A boring filler role imo.

:059:
Well, to an extent, you kind of are. You are forced to do things that'll keep you alive. Taking stances/[fake] scumhunting or things that might further your goal. Also you turn against specific sides when you start considering joint wiins.

You are anti town, because you make lylo unwinnable/difficult for town...

i agree that they suck becuz its boring to play as them.

Top Bottom