• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
tell him to pick up olimar! supa camp! :D

OLIMAR!! >:D

echo! oli FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! im starting to realize olimar's real potential! best character ever! MK can suck olimar's space bawls! suck them hard! i challenge all MKs!!!! MM anyone's MK? you don't even know captain oli like i do MKs! buwahahahaha!!!!!!

btw i should be at the next phase :) bah! and someone tell me how big is final smash 8? more than 50 people go and i'll go, but idk how big it is lol

if there is any smashfest text me or call me if you want me to come! 405-923-7133.

Dojo

Smash Champion
echo! oli FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! im starting to realize olimar's real potential! best character ever! MK can suck olimar's space bawls! suck them hard! i challenge all MKs!!!! MM anyone's MK? you don't even know captain oli like i do MKs! buwahahahaha!!!!!!

btw i should be at the next phase :) bah! and someone tell me how big is final smash 8? more than 50 people go and i'll go, but idk how big it is lol

if there is any smashfest text me or call me if you want me to come! 405-923-7133.
FS8 is definitely going to have over 50. You should go. And MM me for 20$. Best of 5. Sound good?

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Batou wanted to go, too. lol
I can only fit 5 people :( Someone's gonna hafta get another carpool, and since ∞ is my best friend, he's got insta-dibs and since his wife is his wife, she's got transitive dibs. Everyone else is served on a first-come-first-serve basis.

On a completely different note:

iaretehjinx: life hates me
iaretehjinx: it really does
SrsC@: Set life on fire. It may still hate you afterwards, but at least you'll have put the FEAR in it!
iaretehjinx: it'll just get angry then -___-
SrsC@: As does happen when setting things on fire.
iaretehjinx: if this is just hate, I'd rather not see what hateful retaliation is like
SrsC@: But if your's is a pre-emptive retaliation then life's answer would be a Jihad. Didn't you learn anything from 2001?
iaretehjinx: ...what happens then?
SrsC@: You Crusade their Jihad and then we all go to orange alert.
SrsC@: D:
iaretehjinx: worth it

S

Scathan

I can only fit 5 people :( Someone's gonna hafta get another carpool, and since ∞ is my best friend, he's got insta-dibs and since his wife is his wife, she's got transitive dibs. Everyone else is served on a first-come-first-serve basis.

On a completely different note:

iaretehjinx: life hates me
iaretehjinx: it really does
SrsC@: Set life on fire. It may still hate you afterwards, but at least you'll have put the FEAR in it!
iaretehjinx: it'll just get angry then -___-
SrsC@: As does happen when setting things on fire.
iaretehjinx: if this is just hate, I'd rather not see what hateful retaliation is like
SrsC@: But if your's is a pre-emptive retaliation then life's answer would be a Jihad. Didn't you learn anything from 2001?
iaretehjinx: ...what happens then?
SrsC@: You Crusade their Jihad and then we all go to orange alert.
SrsC@: D:
iaretehjinx: worth it
the bolded and enlarged and recolored is one of the best responses i have ever read. i literally laughed for five minutes straight. GG

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Omg, what have they done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWiDSgvqug

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ladybug

Smash Lord
So probably tomorrow night around 830 people are welcome at my house. I'll be making dinner. If y'all want to play bring a Wii.

2422 Greenwood Dr Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Don't come before 8, I probably won't be there. Anyone is welcome but I'd like to know how many people are coming so I know how much food to make. If plans change I'll let you know tomorrow by 6pm.

Dojo

Smash Champion
So Winterfest update.

Dphat/Lee lost to M2k/Ally in winners semis.
Gnes/Razer lost 3-1 to M2k/Ally in winners finals.
Dphat/Lee lost to Gnes/Razer in losers finals.
Gnes/Razer lost to M2k/Ally in 1st set of grand finals.

I talked to Gnes and it came down to him vs M2k/Ally on Brinstar game 5. He killed off Ally and Jason began planking. Both at high percent I assume. There was about 20 seconds left and Gnes went for a kill and died as a result.

It's all good. Last hit with the 2 best players in the world. 2 Texas teams in the top 3. We ****ing ****.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Dang Dojo thats so amazing. Texas is TOO AMAZING, to say the least. Weren't they the only 2 texas teams? Regardless like you said, 2 out of the top 3 and lost against those guys. I am SOOOOOO proud.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love Gnes/Razer/Dphat/Lee right now XD.

Well..I always love them, but especially now haha.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I want to see Texas embarass Galeon. I need no competition in the Lucas department.
<3 Galeon.

I'm jealous of all the stuff going on without me, but that's to be expected since I'm currently out of state.

Sethlon - It's PhOEnixAlpha. I will stab anyone who butchers my name <3.

I'll hold another fest early next semester! I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom