• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Shuz, you don't understand. Unless you pour some strong stuff in my glasses and you ***** out and get some weak stuff, you aren't gonna beat me at that barring you being at least as strong as Andy to begin with.

Hell, I'll do my moves in rapid tandom for you while you can take your drinks slowly over time lol.
I'll do that with you DMG. I think I can hold my liquor well enough to just try and mass trade with you :). haha.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang. Hylian you're probably right lol.

Alright Shuz if you have the board and glasses and liquor...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I nominate that phoenix throw another smash fest sometime in the near future. with awestin invited, that way we can play more super mario world. twas fun being the last of the MO-HE-KANS.
Sadly this isn't possible, as PheonixAlpha is leaving for Virginia in about two hours. =/

CY

Smash Ace
GL Dphat

Shuz, I got super addicted to XI. I can't wait for XIV.
ha I used to play FFXI, I didn't get very far though. got to like a 35 DRK/35 WAR and then I quit because it took up too much of my baseball time lol. for as little as I played that game it's still really nostalgic for me, probably because it was the first MMO I ever played. I remember the music was amazing in that game.

the good ole days of being 13.

Esca

Smash Champion
Shuz, you don't understand. Unless you pour some strong stuff in my glasses and you ***** out and get some weak stuff, you aren't gonna beat me at that barring you being at least as strong as Andy to begin with.

Hell, I'll do my moves in rapid tandom for you while you can take your drinks slowly over time lol.
... DMG, I can drink you under the table, guaranteed.

Like, in all seriousness.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Well good sir Monica says she is being left out for that very reason. We all have it on 360 not pc.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Lets play together sometime...Me u and ice...OH ****!!!!
I feel so left out. :(
Yeah bro we can all play. I got us a team now. My bro has L4D2. So it can be my boy Matt, Shuz, Gnes and I. We can work on trying to beat Expert. If that is even possible.
You guys play on 360 or PC?
PC is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still need to get L4D2, once I get my new computer! =]

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Esca, but can you do that AND beat me at a game of chess? I don't know if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom