• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Hey guys: Me, Brett, Khaoz, and probably FK(he doesnt have a choice) are getting together at HotBox next Friday. We gonna play SSF4, Blaz, Brawl, etc. Mainly ssf4 and brawl though.

Oh ya, and their food is so ****ing good, its probably the best pizza within 100 miles+

PM me for info or post it in the EX2 thread for a free bump heheh

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys: Me, Brett, Khaoz, and probably FK(he doesnt have a choice) are getting together at HotBox next Friday. We gonna play SSF4, Blaz, Brawl, etc. Mainly ssf4 and brawl though.

Oh ya, and their food is so ****ing good, its probably the best pizza within 100 miles+

PM me for info or post it in the EX2 thread for a free bump heheh
I might go to that, seeing as I don't have work that day and I really need to get back into practice.

HotBox is near Fuzzy's, right?

Denti

Smash Master
Too bad i can't go to your fighter thingy on friday. My work beats me with baseballs bats and has me shackled down every friday and saturday. :( i'm looking for a fulltime job at the airport right now to get free flights to travel for smash around the nation :)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
That picture of Fogo in Florida is hilarous. How on earth do you spot that ****. Also Take keep me updated on that gaming event.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
No joke about Hot Box--- They have some **** good pizza. You may just think we're fanboying and advertising for them because they helped us out. But seriously, I think ==their pepperoni is the best I've ever had.==

@Popcornio-- Hot Box is not far from Fuzzy's. It's right next to the square in Denton. Type it into Google Maps; I'm pretty sure it should show up.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

SrsC@'s SrsSmashfest!

What time!? After 12:00 Noon!!
When does it end!? 12:00 Midnight!!!
Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
From I-30 go north on Ridgmar Blvd. and turn left into the Ridgmar Square Apts. All the way in the back and on the left in the Colonial Building.
Why show up? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how awesome I am...
Who should I call if I'm confused? SrsC@: 682-557-8740

Rules:
Wobbles Rule: In the event that a TV has four or more players, when a player defeats all players on said TV, they give up their controller to the most recent loser.

BYOF: Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I'm a stingy jerk!! Local Restaurants include: Arby's, Wendy's, Whataburger, stuff in Ridgmar Mall, and Taco Bueno.

BYOC: Everyone is required to bring their own controllers since most other players aren't keen on loaning theirs out. This also prevents controller johns.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I joined a moose lodge and groped an old lady." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancellation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can gauge how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; life's too short for johns. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. Srsly.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Alright everyone, I'm trying to get something together this weekend to celebrate my birthday which was yesterday, so how does dinner at some korean bbq place and a few rounds of bowling/laser tag/arcading sound to everyone? What day would be best for everyone? Time? Please post if you'd like to attend and when you're available if interested.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice

start guessing~!

next justin wong right here .... better believe it!

Alright everyone, I'm trying to get something together this weekend to celebrate my birthday which was yesterday, so how does dinner at some korean bbq place and a few rounds of bowling/laser tag/arcading sound to everyone? What day would be best for everyone? Time? Please post if you'd like to attend and when you're available if interested.
what day??

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Any estimate on price if said person were to go to this? XD sorry I am low on money trying to gain some spare cash before phase... No chores as of recently XD. I might just go to chill with you guys if i don't manage to get some money =]

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Blah! I think ill probably just come chill.. Probably just go to dinner and get a drink and chill XD, no point in me hanging around while you guys play lazer tag XD lol. Do you want me to come Foursaken?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
If you want me to bring you anything Saturday would be better because I have to work Friday. If you're willing to wait until the next Phase and celebrate with Shuz and Josh, then I don't care.

This is all based on if I'm feeling well enough to party. :\

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh thanks fogo for clearly that up out of nowhere. Hows splinter cell going? I might come by and do some co-op if your down?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Can anyone drive a stick-shift? I'm willing to drive down there in my car, but I may work the day before Hobo 24 (I work overnight), and I know I'll be too tired to drive. I'm trying to get that day off, but I want to be prepared just in case. Any takers? So far, Kovu and Batou are in my carpool. I have room for like, 2 more people. Or if anyone has a spot in their carpool (hopefully for the three of us) I would be willing to provide gas money and snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom