• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who all from dallas is going to No Koast?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think the best part about what PhantomX is doing is that he's posting just like Hylian, too. He's even got the "haha" down after at least one sentence in his posts.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think the best part about what PhantomX is doing is that he's posting just like Hylian, too. He's even got the "haha" down after at least one sentence in his posts.
It's pretty creepy.

Now he just needs to go to the IC boards lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dang, everything's going Topsy-turvy on SWF. Hylian's an Admin, Phantom and Bored are trolling, and a Sonic main* finally got into the BBR.

Weird.

*He's not really a Sonic main.

Jo0

Smash Cadet
Hey shu will you be able to bring a setup? Just wondering I dont want to double post in the other thread.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Don't forget about theSEX though. It's right after all of your plans for Spring Break and should be a great, fun thing to do before you settle back into your busy lives.
THEN you can put EXpo2 on your calendars.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Anyone still interested in a room for Whobo2? I might be getting a room if I get enough people, PM me if you are interested, price will probably be $10 a night if we get enough people.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
event:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265460&page=2

Special note: check the schedule of events guys. Registration for all events ENDS 10 minutes before the event is scheduled to start. That's when im making the bracket, so that's when you need to be signed up by.

There are allot of events that have to get done, so take this initiative to step up and be on time. NO LATE REGISTRATION except in retardedly strenuous situations.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking...about a Smashfest...Sunday...Yeah.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

SrsC@'s SrsSmashfest!

What time!? After 12:00 Noon!!
When does it end!? 12:00 Midnight!!!
Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
Why show up? Because SrsC@ told you to!!

Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I don't have mega tons of money, you know.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I started running them myself. Srsly." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancelation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can guage how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; it's only 3 frames anyway. Forget it, you're not pro enough to tell anyway. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom