• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Hey guys, sorry to intrude on your thread, but I thought I'd formally invite y'all to come out to a tournament we're holding in Little Rock, AR on April 3rd. We're trying to build a scene in AR and the surrounding states. The thread is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9790241#post9790241 . Thanks guys.
most of the south will be at WHOBO on that date, a HUGE tourney in texas. You might wanna change the date unless you just want locals to show.

Good luck either way bud

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
most of the south will be at WHOBO on that date, a HUGE tourney in texas. You might wanna change the date unless you just want locals to show.

Good luck either way bud
Thanks man. I didn't know about that tourney. Our tournament date is already set, so we can't change the date. However, we are more than willing to support a local scene so anybody willing to come out and would rather be in AR for some reason, please feel free to come out!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Wow that was a good video but, I'd have to say some of the people in the video didn't seem very good at all. Great combos and setup though none the less.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
World Hobo: ROOM SPOTS AVAILABLE! We have 5 people total including San, Brett, Khaoz, and Take. We are taking a MAX of 10. More people will decrease cost per night but it will also decrease floor space meaning you WILL be sleeping on floor and need a sleeping bag! PM me or contact me via AIM if you are interested. If we get 9 people it will be around $10.70 a night.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
World Hobo: ROOM SPOTS AVAILABLE! We have 5 people total including San, Brett, Khaoz, and Take. We are taking a MAX of 10. More people will decrease cost per night but it will also decrease floor space meaning you WILL be sleeping on floor and need a sleeping bag! PM me or contact me via AIM if you are interested. If we get 9 people it will be around $10.70 a night.
i might be interested. but i get a bed cause im a girl

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
For any last minute looking-for-something-to-doers:

I'm thinking...about a Smashfest...Sunday...Yeah.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

SrsC@'s SrsSmashfest!

What time!? After 12:00 Noon!!
When does it end!? 12:00 Midnight!!!
Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
Why show up? Because SrsC@ told you to!!

Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I don't have mega tons of money, you know.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I started running them myself. Srsly." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancelation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can guage how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; it's only 3 frames anyway. Forget it, you're not pro enough to tell anyway. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
Offer still stands, I have 3 confirmed guests and one maybe.

Jo0

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone that came today! :) I hope I can get another one going soon, most likely the same venue. We'll see about it during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom