• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Sodomys been illegal in alotta places for a long time but peeple ain't gonna stop
as for whobo I think I'm gonna save my energy for phase super pumped ness is legal!!!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sounds like a plan.

I'm interested in coming to your 'fest Srscat, but only if theres something besides smash there!
Well Sethlon from what I hear you like Guilty Gear dont you?
I'll bring Accent Core and another TV amongst other games if you feel.
Maybe some Third Strike....or MVC2, CVS2?
Yeah I"m old school....and I don't easily convert to SF4 that easily.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm actually physically at TCU waiting for Dphat to pick me up. Im gonna head down to the dorms to get my controller tho brb.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bassem Kadaj ain't going? I thought you were teaming with him. I EVEN POSTED ON HIS FACEBOOK

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bassem ask Ally actually. If Zac isn't going anymore, then I think he needs a teammate.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Blah blah blah Dphat said a lot of Dallas was thinking about not going, I forgot you had your own carpool going though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Psh you can't even drive on Mario Kart, how the hell do you expect to drive a real car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom