• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If you link me to a thread I'll add it to the front page. I won't be able to make it sadly =(
Zac, nooooooooooooooooooo... =[

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=266495432887&ref=ts

We really want to get some respectable people here. We will probably also try to host more stuff in the future, and we don't want just a flop event.

Plans so far: $5 entry and $5 venue. If you bring a setup (WE NEED SETUPS), your venue fee is waived.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
o.O
I"m just glad I'm not on that list of 9 victims :)
But it's like the undertaker when he makes you famous....people who get 9'd from UTD Zac will be talked about for a millenia lol

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It's nice. It just shows that they posted but nothing more. It also keeps them from posting on your wall I think... Or from seeing what they say unless you want to? You also can't go to their profile unless you remove them. It's a nice feature.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
o.O
I"m just glad I'm not on that list of 9 victims :)
But it's like the undertaker when he makes you famous....people who get 9'd from UTD Zac will be talked about for a millenia lol
I'm not on that list because I haven't ever played Zac in tournament.

Holy crap, I haven't played Zac in tournament o.o wtf lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm listed 1 or two times too many. If you count him hitting me while I teamed with him, it's still only 2 9's in tournament.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm listed 1 or two times too many. If you count him hitting me while I teamed with him, it's still only 2 9's in tournament.
Dude if you counted how many times Zac 9'd me while we were teaming I'm pretty sure I'm close to at least two, maybe even three games worth of 9s against Billy.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Ok so since Phase is coming up I was thinking of planning a small Smashfest on Friday afternoon/night. I still must discuss with my parents about doing it and if I am able to host a smashfest I will have a limit to people... My guess max is 6 people at my place, I cannot house and it can't go past midnight. So if you are interested please say something otherwise I will just forget it and not bother asking. I live like right next to UTD just in case people were wondering the distance.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Ok so since Phase is coming up I was thinking of planning a small Smashfest on Friday afternoon/night. I still must discuss with my parents about doing it and if I am able to host a smashfest I will have a limit to people... My guess max is 6 people at my place, I cannot house and it can't go past midnight. So if you are interested please say something otherwise I will just forget it and not bother asking. I live like right next to UTD just in case people were wondering the distance.
PFFT...
Slaps just wants to FSmash you when you enter the door lol...
IT'S A TRAP.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
No he wants to break your stuff. His quota hasn't been met in a while.

It's a trap!

@Josh: does your Happy Birthday play a character? Or do you just want it to say Happy Birthday?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
PFFT...
Slaps just wants to FSmash you when you enter the door lol...
IT'S A TRAP.
No he wants to break your stuff. His quota hasn't been met in a while.

It's a trap!

@Josh: does your Happy Birthday play a character? Or do you just want it to say Happy Birthday?
I didn't get no birthday **** at phase 4... but then again it was a week before my birthday. Also haha very funny on jokes about me, but seriously i wanna know who would be interested because otherwise i won't even bother.

EDIT: I am also going to try and find out if I can start housing a few people the day before a Phase since my house is so close to the venue it would be less of a drive for some people if I can host a smashfest+housing the day before.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I didn't get no birthday **** at phase 4... but then again it was a week before my birthday. Also haha very funny on jokes about me, but seriously i wanna know who would be interested because otherwise i won't even bother.

EDIT: I am also going to try and find out if I can start housing a few people the day before a Phase since my house is so close to the venue it would be less of a drive for some people if I can host a smashfest+housing the day before.
No worries Monica...I have a trap jammer.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Brawl Minus Diddy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g1G6GQpIpSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g1G6GQpIpSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom