• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Was Hylian going ICs? If so... WTF!?
1st and 3rd game he was, 2nd he went MK
Have you ever played me before that day?

If so, you would know lol.
Ok dawg, its understandable I am off my game a lot so it happens. But I expect to play you at Phase 6 or whenever we meet next. When we do play, try to play your best please =D lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1st and 3rd game he was, 2nd he went MK

Ok dawg, its understandable I am off my game a lot so it happens. But I expect to play you at Phase 6 or whenever we meet next. When we do play, try to play your best please =D lol.
Nah, I'm not going to john for losing, good job.

I'll do you one better and money match you next time.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Nah dallas just like..hardcore counters me or something lol. Every time I go to dallas for a tournament I get like last or place horribly, then do amazing the next week somewhere else XD.
Only when you go to Dallas w/o me. Also, you lost to Ike as ICs, no johns.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
slaps weakness is wood. he destroys electronics but he cant do **** about wood ****. hes like magneto or something. or just spike his ***

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah dallas just like..hardcore counters me or something lol. Every time I go to dallas for a tournament I get like last or place horribly, then do amazing the next week somewhere else XD.
So Austin is the San Antonio to Dallas' Austin.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
*watches as Slaps' head inflates*

Haha, GGs at phase everyone.

Didnt see any mention of it so I figured I'd ask, anything going down this week besides hobo?

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey guys first time posting here yay!

but anyways so this is where all the locals hang out... tthats cool. i might come by more often to see what up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That Pokemon Collector Supporter is intense. Now even Call For Family seems like garbage.

PS: Sunflora is lol, Ninetales is a nerfed Claydol, and that new Cleffa is hilarious.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
wifi=totally different game denti
Somewhat. But the time between Phase 4 and Phase 5 I was only able to play online, and look how I improved lol :bee: I'm not saying wifi is the best way to improve, just when you cannot go to anything offline it is better than sitting around getting rusty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom