• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Bassem is the only one in that picture that looks like he pulls hoes.
*Real Talk*

@Tyson - Nice avatar that is fresh.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's only because he has that Rich Doctor Money.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Top tier post.
see i thought so too. but then DMG just had to come in with his foolishness and steal mah thundah.

:uzi::drmario::rocket:

edit: @SrsC@: how *****in is it to pull a freakin star destroyer out of the sky using the force? why didnt luke do that :laugh: oh yeah, cuz luke is ghey and doesnt use teh dark side! what a force nub!

edit2: **** i got red carded. out of the game.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
see i thought so too. but then DMG just had to come in with his foolishness and steal mah thundah.

:uzi::drmario::rocket:

edit: @SrsC@: how *****in is it to pull a freakin star destroyer out of the sky using the force? why didnt luke do that :laugh: oh yeah, cuz luke is ghey and doesnt use teh dark side! what a force nub!

edit2: **** i got red carded. out of the game.
Nevah saw Ani pull a Star Destroyer out of the sky, either. I'm just sayin'. Srsly.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
he just force chokes the pilot. also, its kind of counter productive to destroy your own star destroyers. lol

ruin`

Smash Journeyman

GARBAGE post.
Good **** brett!

I will beat anyone in low tier teams maybe
Will we be teaming if there's a low tier event? If not, Who wants that mario ****!?!??!

i miss all youguys:(
Are you coming to the next phase event? If so, are we teaming? Confirm plz, I don't have ur # and too lazy to use aim.

dont replace me chuky
Replace HIM!

Bassem looks like he's into fat chicks in that picture. Srsly.
Fat chicks #1 tool in courtship=nice comments. You never see fat chicks being mean to anybody. Hard to say no when they always jocking you!

edit: Had a talk wit my gf about Yugi-oh (the card game). Apparentl her nerdass-self used to play; we discussed how and if drawing out is gay.
Her conclusion= "You play metaknight."
My response=while looking straight up in a discovery like manner "metaakniggghghhhhhiiiiite"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
edit: Had a talk wit my gf about Yugi-oh (the card game). Apparentl her nerdass-self used to play; we discussed how and if drawing out is gay.
Her conclusion= "You play metaknight."
My response=while looking straight up in a discovery like manner "metaakniggghghhhhhiiiiite"
Drawing out in Yugioh hasn't worked in like, forever.
lol.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
drawing out is legit. especially since everybody probably has 40 card decks.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Have fun when they can pretty much fill up their side of the field in like, 1 turn.
Oh that synchro nonsense. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom