• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I played Yugioh back in the day, and made several friends who, to this day, compete in regionals and whatnot. I don't play anymore, but I've been keeping a good eye on their evolving meta game through these friends.

I just stopped playing because it's a rich man's game. I can't afford to spend $500 on a regional winning deck.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will see if I can go. $50 guaranteed in the pot sounds nice, that would guarantee pay for the trip with a bit left over, not to mention the regular money in the pot.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Hey guize. For those of you who i talked about for my bday party, its gonna happen this coming weekend on saturday night. i know there is that other v-day tourny so i wont be offended if you dont come =). just alcohol and smash going on at my place. ill be sending out some PMs later.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Previous poster is obviously single.
QFT.

It's not low tier if you're getting laid.

Just my $0.02
It's not low tier if you're getting laid.

Just my $0.02
2xQFT.

Srsly.

Anyone willing, I will be holding a Smashfest tomorrow evening starting at 5-ish. It's on the west side of Fort Worth so if you don't wanna drive, don't come. Also, if you bring a set-up, you're at least 2 flavors of awesome. I'm not sure how many will be coming so everyone RSVP with me first and then when the slackers ask who all is coming, I can actually tell them. My phone is on the Travel Plans Google Doc.

Addy for those interested:

2524 Ridgmar Blvd. Apt 4
Ft. Worth, TX 76116

Bring your own food or drink. Big TV has 2-3 frames of lag. No johns, please. Your mom said she'd come if you didn't. Not to be taken orally or srsly.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
itd be great if it was just sex day but u hafta be all romantic ewwwwwwww
and thats a sacrifice i just cant make
Dang, guess I'm just lucky, then.
I can make that sacrifice.... lol =)
Get romantically *****.

Haha, joking, but seriously, guys, be cheesy. Cheesy works. I have so much fun doing it.
(I am NOT talking rose petals and scented candles. If you put rose petals on your bed, you have lost your marbles testicles.)

I dunno what y'all are talking about... My Valentines days are great. :)

And include Phantom of the Opera.
Wait, wait, wait. Are you talking about Dallas Summer Musicals? My girlfriend and I are going to see that live on the 17th, opening night. Can't wait.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Yo phatom x have you been recieveing my messages?

@infinity - comment posted earlier uncalled for sir for shame! Come play smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom