• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Im a colts fan but hey...the saints deserved it...and my family in LA is happy.

Good shiz saints.

reason for loss=Peyton manning was not patient enough. Had i been there to tell him to be patient, things may have been different.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh trust me Espy, she definitely knows.

Because the more you know, the more you drink.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
People are gonna actually be on Bourbon for weeks, not just the location.

Nope PX I think that is Pig A**.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
GOD DANGIT I WAS GONNA POST THAT IT WAS PIGS BEFORE ESPY CAME IN, BUT NOOOOOOPE!

But yeah, just looking at the GIF, noting the pigment of the objects behind the fox, and at the bottom right corner seeing what looks like Pig Feet... Well... the more you know...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That animation looks pretty good. I should see if the UT library has a copy of that film.
Dear god, do NOT watch the english dub. It's HORRIBLE.

Jungledyret 1 & 2 can be seen on Veoh.com
I refuse to watch the animated TV series or the third film, because the former looks odd, and the latter is CGI. BAD CGI.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, Rita's dub is painful. Like Tony Tony Chopper dub painful.
Don't even joke about that.

Funnily enough, I always relate the Jungledyret english dub to a 4Kids dub.
And what the HELL is up with the constant moaning and whatnot in the english version? If you see the english version of some of the songs, half of the time they do needless grunting. It's obnoxious.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I've been thinking alot lately, and I believe after this upcoming phase I'll be taking a break or possibly quitting smash. I've just been hit by the realization that frankly I'm a pretty awful person. I've treated the smash community like garbage and mistreated everyone and I think it would be best if I just took a break from the scene and rethink some things and hope that when I do/if I come back I'll be a nicer person. I've traveled down an ugly road and I hope everyone can forgive me in due time. I would like to apologize to everyone who felt wronged by me and I hope that I can make it up to everyone. I've been rude, immature and frankly mean to people and no one really deserves that. If anyone got anything on there chest and would like to say it to me please do so in person at phase or via phone call.

I would like to thank some individuals who's been nice enough to deal with my attitude and for putting up with me.

Damien: The first person I met in the scene. I know I haven't been the nicest person to you and well I'm sorry. I don't know why you dealt with my bull crap for so long and especially all the mean stuff I said abot Elise, even if I don't mean it I had no right to say that stuff out loud and in your face and I hope you and Elise are doing well. I think we could of been good friends but I guess my ego/attitude prevented that. I hope we still stay in contact after I leave the community I really did enjoy talking about poker with you and I do hope we can hang out more outside of smash.

Billy: I don't know why I was so mean to you, I know we had our differences and I know my outbursts and childish remakes were uncalled for and I'm sorry. I think we could of also been better friends as well and even though we don't see eye to eye sometime I hope you do realize I do respect you not only as a person but as a friend and I've taken you for granted. Also I'm glad to see you and Monica doing so well, and thank you for putting up with my **** for the longest time. I wish more people were like you, and were openly honest like you. It's a nice trait to be able to say whatever on your mind and I wish more people were like that. Thank you for everything you've done for me, such as helping me drive from hobos, spotting me money (I'm so sorry it took me so long to pay you back, it's another nasty trait I have), and helping me out with the fiasco at Nadina. There's alot more I would like to thank you for but I think I would like to say that in person.

Zac: I know we definitely didn't see eye to eye but I've always respected you regardless of some the remarks I've said to you. I think out of everyone in the community you were one of the few people who's words I listened to the most. I don't know why but I felt like I always had to prove something to you and I finally realized what that was and I think I just wanted to be accepted by you more then anybody else. I wouldn't be half as good as I am now without you and I would like to thank you. You've done so much for the not only the community but for me as well. Thank you. You're really are a role model that people could look up to and I would like to say sorry.

Marvin: MAN I really enjoy your company and I know I haven't been the nicest person to you and I'm sorry. My repetitive jokes and my childish remakes are unnecessary and downright rude. You were one of my first rival into the scene and I don't think I would of progressed as far without you. I remember you beating me consistently when I first arrived into the scene and that was all the motivation I needed to get better. Thank you for putting up with me for so long, and thanks for being such a nice person. I don't think there is anyone as reliable as you Shuz. If I was ever in a pickle I would definitely give you a call after calling my family. Thanks for your generosity and everything you've done I hope we can still stay in contact and I hope you can believe me when I say I'm sorry about everything I've done.

Josh: Thank you for being so honest with me, I don't know what I would of done without you. I really appreciate everything you've done for me and I'm sorry our path split. I did enjoy the time I've spent with you and I would honestly say you were one of the few people who made me feel welcomed in the community. I'm glad I got to meet you and talk with you as I think we gotten pretty close within the last 18 months. I'm sorry if I anything I said belittled you or made you feel like crap, you don't deserve that and everything you told me, you were right. I think you alone deserve the biggest apologize especially after everything you've done for me. I truly would like to thank you and I hope you accept my apologies.

Eric: BIG ERIC, you keep getting better and better everytime. I love story time with Uncle Fogo. I know I'm definitely going to miss you. I don't think anyone life can be complete without Eric. I love the fact I could kick back and joke with you. Also thank you for introducing me into the smash scene, I think you, Billy and Damien are the reason I first got into the scene, and I would like to thank you. Also if anything I've said to you offended you I'm truly sorry. I now realize how harsh words can be and I'm really sorry.

Michael: Michael I freaking love you man. I know I say that alot but I really do appreciate your company and all the time we've spent. I do hope we keep in contact after I leave the scene. Like Eric, you've always made me feel welcomed. I'm sorry about all the mean things I've said to you. I know you know that I didn't mean them but I would still like to apologize. I hope we can keep in touch and still chill from time to time.

Denti and Cross, I'm sorry I really never gave you a chance and I would like to apologize to y'all. I think everyone deserves a chance to be accepted by their peers and I never gave you that opportunity. If I do come back to the community I hope we can start anew.

KATE893, I'm glad you opened up to everyone into the smash scene. I don't think anyone would of realized how cool you were if you didn't. I'm sorry if you felt like I was indifferent about you when you first came into the scene. I guess I'm just that way. I'm sorry. I hope you and Lee are still together cause yall are really something, and I mean that in a good way. Thanks for driving/hosting/well to be frank, for everything you've done for the community and for me. I hope we can still keep in contact as you've easily became one of my favorite smashers.

And for everyone else I didn't mention I'll like to say sorry if I was ever rude, mean, or ever said anything that belittled or made you feel akward. I hope in due time everyone can forgive me and that I hope if I do return to the scene I can start off fresh. I hope everyone comes to Phase as I would like to say sorry to everyone in person.

I really don't want to leave the scene but I believe it would not only be my best interest but also the community. I hope everyone is still around when/if I come back.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dphat, I accept this heartfelt apology. Don't ask why I am up this late, but I accept it.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Psshh get out of here Andy! if anyone got offended by something you've said, and it was enough to PO but they don't say anything, so what? i've never seen you say anything to anyone that wasn't an obvious joke, or a compliment. do your thing with your break, but don't belittle yourself when it isn't needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom