• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Damien: + apologetic postQUOTE]

Raaaaaaaape! jk jk, I <3 u for letting me use your shower.

Nah 4 real tho, andy u too insecure. People who <3 u will just <3 u. There's no reason to think "omg I did this maybe they won't like me OMFG." I think that's called something like consequential dissonance or something like that. I <3 some people to death, but I'm not like holding their hands lookin for appraisal at any time. "BEST WOLF ALIVEEEEEE."
People who really know that I appreciate them will know by how I go out of my way to surround myself with them. Anytime something feels outa your control; take a deep breath, evaluate the situation, see things from (all) perspectives (that u can) and make a decision. OR RAGE QUIT!!!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Not sure how many of you guys know this, but brawl hacking is now able to import models and change any attacks. This pretty much allows them to create whatever character they want =P

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/60E0Kw7Oqhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/60E0Kw7Oqhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I thought the credits said "Shuzaku". I was like "WTF WHY DIDN'T HE SAY ANYTHING?!?!?!"

Then I re-read and it says "Shukaku". :p His final smash is wicked. OMG.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
zacs probably 9'ing someone in that pika-chur

edit: @Espy: Brawl is gonna be the next Myugen or however the hell you spell it.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@monica - I thought the say thing about shuz in the credits lmao! But, you know they didnt give Cloud a new final smash in that video? Thats excatly what Ike does during his final smash. I'm assuming they only made a model swap on Ike.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Omg honky Ive seen mugen mcdonald ****in up homer Simpson lol. Ur into cool stuff we shud hang
actually I wanna hang with all u guys more ice 4saken Damien good times

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
if i were in Dallas more often i'd hang out for sure but **** San Antonio, its too far. :(

edit: from what i understand, Zac means that you can put any character model in, and use any existing move in the game. so you could make a character with Snake's utilt, MK's upb, DK's punch, Zamus's dsmash, etc. Can you also modify frame data for moves Zac?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@Tyson- The model swap is impressive though. But, when I showed you that roy and geno that was legit right? They also have metal sonic did you check out that video?

@Awestin - dude if you want to hang out hit me up when your back in town.

You can actually make moves as well. I've been looking into it quite a bit as of late. They are making moves and making final smashes as well.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Donkey Bong: You can modify ANYTHING. You can create your own models. You can create your own textures. You can create your own stages with proper boundaries. You can create your own attacks.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wisp is broken.

OmegaTomHanks is the **** in MUGEN

MUGEN overall is the **** if you actually try to keep things a bit reasonable

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I remember somebody telling me they wanted a name change a while back (maybe at some tourney). But they didn't want to get a premium membership... who was this?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have played as Wisp. Wisp has been a character for Brawl + now for quite a long time. Last update to Wisp I played as, it was able to do some stupid stuff lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Can I get some Elixir soup? TWO Helpings in one bottle please?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@Awestin - yeah bro we can hit the gym. I'll do that routine you do with the benchpress, squat and deadlift. It looks crucial for legs lol.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget the long, flowing blond hair.
Don't forget Gianna Michaels :p

@Awestin - yeah bro we can hit the gym. I'll do that routine you do with the benchpress, squat and deadlift. It looks crucial for legs lol.
That's if u wanna bulk up, which u'd prob look better as instead of toning up ice, 100% homo.
Btw ice, it happened to me again. My batteries on my mouse died and I panic'd and ran upstairs to get some more. When I got em, I thought about u and what happened last time lol

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@Damien - LMAO! I told you man you need me as your personal adviser. But, yeah that workout is for bulk and thats what I'm aiming for right now. I really skinny already so I don't need to tone. I've just been doing heavy weight and low reps to build bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom