• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YES!

I shall compete in such activities, as my town has also recorded quite a bit of Snow.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... congrats Foursaken! I would recommend UTA, but I'm not going to be there next semester so I don't care which you choose :)

If you're going to do computer programming you should just stay at UTD, though.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
@PX - I think he meant UT Arlington. Not UT Austin... And if it is Arlington I would be quite upset for you to have been attending there and not told anyone. :p

Come be one of the cool kids and go to UTD!

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Hey just lettin the community know that i'm throwing my birthday smashfest this saturday. i'd love to have as many of ya out there as i can get. talked to most of you already, but if anyone else is interested, PM me. Its going down on Saturday, which i know is the day of a tourny so if people cant show, its all gravy. I'm hopefully starting after 7 and going hard all night. PM me

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo I will try to go to that, I will see what I can do.

Also my phone is broke lol. Gonna have to contact me on either here or AIM to reach me.

Or Facebook lol

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Monica called it. I did mean Arlington and not Austin. :O Anyways, as of right now, UTA looks more affordable for me considering they have a "Maverick Promise" which pays for tuition and fees since I come from a household that makes less than 65k and am applicable to receive a Federal Pell Grant. Plus, I could also receive some merit based scholarships there, too. Does UTD have anything like that? I imagine it does, I'd just like to know and hear it from an actual student.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
INFINITE MONEY PLZZZ.
good ****! Just call up UTD financial aid office and ask them what you may be qualified for. If your super curious, just have fasfa process your records through UTD and then check their financial aid rewards based on those records. GL through school and never GIVE UP!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ask PX. Basically we have an unsorted Dphat+PX+DMG Trifecta, and throwing you in the mix would give us two full teams.

Wtf hard rejection PX rofl.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
DPhat said he was teaming with me... if he changes his mind come tournament day again, he is going to be receiving my large ***** up his nose.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah.

Ok Dphat: you are teaming with PX. You have me for Whobo and No Koast.

Bassem, want to team. You will say yes. We will dance. And hope Dphat also goes Wario in teams so I can pick on him in the Ditto while you and PX sit on opposite ends Utilting.

Gnes, if I was certain you were coming, I would team with you. *tear shred*

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hm, my usual partner is probably going to be in korea. need teammate given kosmos/bassem would probably not team with me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kosmos is coming? YES! lol

It's been too long since I've seen Chris.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Tyson, let's team and get that 5 bucks for healing 300% percent or more.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey if any of you on Facebook are like "Wtf why is DMG friend requesting me again with another account", it's because my old account was removed for a stupid reason. I had my old highschool of nearly 2 years listed, and apparently if you are homeschooled, you can't have anything listed even if you went to a previous school lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Tyson. What you know about that DMG-Dphat cuddle Buddy status?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone want to team for phase?

I've been playing a lot of GW recently :p.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hey if any of you on Facebook are like "Wtf why is DMG friend requesting me again with another account", it's because my old account was removed for a stupid reason. I had my old highschool of nearly 2 years listed, and apparently if you are homeschooled, you can't have anything listed even if you went to a previous school lol.
You're getting ignored this time. I only friend the same person once >: (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom