• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Yeah some characters can only replace certain characters due to the amount of bones in each model. If I'm not mistaken.

@working out comments - I'm getting swole FOOK toning lol. I'm tone enough as it is, I can see my blood veins all up and down my arms lol.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@aerolink - Yeah man bulk is the way for me. I guess you gotta cut down on some body fat right? I need to cut down alittle bit too but, not more then I need to build muscle.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
It's easier to build bulk once your tone. If you haven't worked out in a while, you should do a routine for toning up for a while just to get into the swing of things.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh thanks alot Mens Health LMAO! I'm fully aware of how to workout and I already have a routine. I'm just going for strength right now.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Since it's almost v-day, I figured to post something kinda vdayish. I dedicate this song to DPHAT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqx-TCxrSk
PLEASE DON'T GO!

on the flipside, I'm really looking for anti-tilt inducing videos. Something calm or helps to empty the mind. Anything like that, running outa material hip-hop beat-wise. Slowly moving towards classical pieces, but I don't wanna go that route 100% just yet.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
2010 is gonna be an amazing year judging by that post.

CY

Smash Ace
Oh thanks alot Mens Health LMAO! I'm fully aware of how to workout and I already have a routine. I'm just going for strength right now.
no one has yet to mention that eating a lot of protein and eating well plays just as big of a role in gaining mass. i've been trying to bulk up the past month or so but my metabolism is so high so it's hard to put on weight. progress is coming in nice though. ;)

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Jingo is going to St. Valentine's BEATDOWN? Get hype?

...For SFIV and BB though

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
no one has yet to mention that eating a lot of protein and eating well plays just as big of a role in gaining mass. i've been trying to bulk up the past month or so but my metabolism is so high so it's hard to put on weight. progress is coming in nice though. ;)
So true. You want to take in a lot of protein (eg. Protein shake, powder, lean meats like tuna) within an 30 minutes of your workout. Don't forget to drink plenty of water before, during, and after your workout.

As for routines, it might be wise to do interval training. Do a day of weights, then do cardio the next day. It gives your muscles time to heal because you are tearing them down when you work out. This is mainly for starting out and burning that extra fat away and an increase in stamina overtime to allow for longer workout periods.

Popcornio is the next Chuck Norris, we'll be seeing him on fitness commercials soon.
Maybe not Chuck Norris but a younger Jackie Chan perhaps.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
poker fun.
ya i know ur not quitting. I'll keep in touch with you really soon. I won't be able to do much till after phase6. Getting money off sites and blah blah blah. Winstar sounds fun.

@Damien - Have you tried instrumental or freestyle beats? There are a few pop songs that have really great instrumental versions.
yes instrumentals are great. Blow up my pm box wit youtube links and **** if u got some good ones on ya k thx!

Jingo is going to St. Valentine's BEATDOWN? Get hype?

...For SFIV and BB though
I really do miss you jingo joe. Best DK player I've ever played. (online is garbage)

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I hate juvenile

yayyy tilt time (quit time)

call more flop reraises wit gutshot more plz

edit: ****it cross you look like cloud strife on that page. Thx for the profile shiz tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom