• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Somewhat. But the time between Phase 4 and Phase 5 I was only able to play online, and look how I improved lol :bee: I'm not saying wifi is the best way to improve, just when you cannot go to anything offline it is better than sitting around getting rusty lol
Don't get last at Phase 6 :laugh:

Also, MM me.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
there should be a MM Brawl-fest al matches played that day must be MM th lowest you can MM is a quarter and the most $2 it would be fun.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM 4Saken, your snake vs my Mario, DK, LINK, Samus, ZSS, Kirby, FOX, Pikachu, Marth, Game&Watch, Luigi, DiddyKong, Shiek, Pit, MK, Wario, Falco, PT, Ike, Snake, IC, KingDedede, Wolf, Lucario, Ness, Bowser, Rob or CaptainFalcon.

Also, SLaps, you can donate $1-$Infinity MM me. HoW aBoUT? YOUR IKE vs my Mario, DK, LINK, Samus, ZSS, Kirby, FOX, Pikachu, Marth, Game&Watch, Luigi, DiddyKong, Shiek, Pit, MK, Wario, Falco, PT, Ike, Snake, KingDedede, Wolf, Lucario, Ness, Bowser, Rob or CaptainFalcon. Definitely NOT my ice climbers tho. Cuz you'll **** me, if u **** SOOO INTEENSE!!

Awestin, I'll MM you with anybody as long as Bored is on my team!

Brett! I'll MM your ANYTHING, name your loss!

Mr9, RPS MM? $5 a game for 2 hours straight PWEEZE?

PX, you can MM my Mario, DK, LINK, Samus, ZSS, Kirby, FOX, Pikachu, Marth, Game&Watch, Luigi, DiddyKong, Shiek, Pit, MK, Wario, Falco, PT, Ike, Snake, KingDedede, Wolf, Lucario, Ness, Bowser, Rob or CaptainFalcon, your choice :).
If you lose, you have the option of placing 4th in tournament.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Slaps, cmon foo. At least $5.
That's his lunch $ bro. Greedy *** college student. cmon foo, MM me. At least $infinity.

edit: im feelin super lucky. Running 9.6 bb/100 at $1/2. I think andy and bear would have a decent idea what that means. Oh lol sample size- ~2k hands. LOL

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Van Jones, I don't think so. I am really low on money right now so I don't wanna do $5 MMs. Also I don't like $5 MMs lol but yeah I'm not rich so I ain't gonna do that. $2 at most =\

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM your Samus. Name your price.
i dont know. a dollar?

@ Ruin: how much now for how long?

cuz after like 5 matches i lose interest.

but i am interested in a low tier doubles match, question is who would i team with. all of my friends play with high tiers.... i think the lowest tier my group of friends play is a Sonic...

**** i need new friends.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Damien-- Zelda vs your Bowser again?

Mr 9-- Sure, whatever works.
OH and Phoenix Alpha and I will probably take you + whatever teammate you find in a Low tier teams MM.

For those of you who haven't played Rob in Brawl- ... do a Dair close to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom