• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I thought you two met in bracket at centex when we were testing those 2 stock matches?
Dang you are right.

Fogos memory > mine.

Though that was still only 2 stock matches >_>.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can't wait to see everyone!

We don't need housing, we are driving up sat morn. We probably need housing sat night though. Dphat's offered so far I think.

Bwett

Smash Ace
**** yeah, hyori is too ****in hot.
Meno your peach avatar got the biggest camel toe i've ever seen.
The only thing that comes from Texas are steers and queers and I'm definitely no cow regardless of how big I am :).
Dang I feel so limited with mk I wish I have more options but that ledge keeps calling me.
i dont know who you are. i dont know what you want. if you are looking for ransom i can tell i have no money. but what i do have, is a very particular set of skills. skills that i have aquired over a very long career. skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. if you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. i will not look for you, i will not persue u but if you dont...i will look for you, i will find you...and i will kill you.
Informative... IMO, totally not spam.
Hypocrisy noted =P

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lmfao. Get *****

In other news, I've never spent so much time shaving in my entire life as I have today. Finally finished. Official elapsed time spent shaving beard: 20 mins 37 secs. Get *****, Van.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I WANT TO GO, BOT SURE IF I CALLED SPOT EARLIER.

Yes.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ordinary no, really don't think so
Not a love this true
Common destiny
We were meant to be
Me and you

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why Dphat would play shiek in melee:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yI_hGcWjTKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yI_hGcWjTKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
AMSAH GOES TO WORK HARD!

Him vs Zhu... all I can say is dang.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Well if I make it to Phase before teams start I could team with you Damien. But I gotta do something for band and won't be done til 12 and then I gotta go home and take a shower then I am gonna head over. So I don't know if I will be able to make it before teams starts =\

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Slappy beat Hylian that's the only major victory he obtained. But, nonetheless a victory over a PR member is quite something.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dang, Hylian can't play Brawl unless he's got his best brawl buddy PX with him.
Nah dallas just like..hardcore counters me or something lol. Every time I go to dallas for a tournament I get like last or place horribly, then do amazing the next week somewhere else XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom