• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Football>smash. That's universally accepted.

We're at least not scared to travel oos. ;) No winterfest and pound 4 johns.
I just mean to party :).

Edit: Who can house me for Phase? I will love you :p. (I probably already love whoever houses me already anyways lol)

Double Edit:

I need a partner!!!!!

My last teams placings were like 4th/2nd/3rd/1st >_>,

Sethlon? Paper cut? :p

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just finished my first Richland -> UTD bus trip...its like California all over again D:

I'm teaming with Damien =/
How abouttttt

You team with me and you only owe me $20 instead of the $40?

:p.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Daang.
You strike a hard bargain. I'll have to put some thought into it.
Plus we were supposed to team at one of the hobos but you didn't end up making it :(.

And gw/mk is amazing.

And I love you?

haha :p.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
mike ross "i always wanna see sf4 on ESPN. Lets get rid of the spelling bee already. I don't care about kids memorizing words outa a dictionary. There's nothing crazy about that. There's no resets in the dictionary, there's no crossups in spelling!"

HYPE!!! Just saw that fogo. Super clean recommendation
You talkin about I got next?

ruin`

Smash Journeyman

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
PX, he counted me for that lol. When I got 9'd at HOBO teaming with him, he counted it.

ALSO ZAC, you have only 9'd me 2 times. If you count the one where I was on your team and you got me and Dphat, that still only leaves FS8 where you and PX got me in the 2 v 1. What else was there?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I haven't been 9'd then again the only time I have ever played against Zac was 2v2s at Phase 4, he wasn't even G&W. We must fix this at Phase 5 Zac, prepare yourself, no sandbagging allowed in out matches. =D

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
WTF Zac, you can't count hitting me in doubles when I'm your partner on your list!
My list has three restrictions:
1) It was in tournament.
2) It was a Judgment.
3) It killed you.

You met all three. And for the record, one of those you were on red team while I was on blue team........... lol wtf we're idiots.

PX, he counted me for that lol. When I got 9'd at HOBO teaming with him, he counted it.

ALSO ZAC, you have only 9'd me 2 times. If you count the one where I was on your team and you got me and Dphat, that still only leaves FS8 where you and PX got me in the 2 v 1. What else was there?
The hobo that we team, you know, the one where I judged you to get to dphat, I got two judgments on you. One you already know about, the other was earlier that day. I can't remember who we were playing against, I just remember killing you twice with judgment that day, during teams, during tournament.

heytallman

CTALL
For some reason the my link wasn't posted right, so I'm reposting:

Laser Cats 5:
http://gizmodo.com/5450145/laser-cats-5-james-cameron-and-ripley-and-3d-goggles-o-hai
Laser Cats is the coolest thing ever. I love how they're always like "in the future, there WAS an accident."

Also, Zac should challenge people to gauntlet matches. 99 lives with a set time limit, don't get 9'd. If you can survive the time limit without getting 9'd, you win. If Zac 9's you at any time, he wins. Sounds like fun.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Laser Cats is the coolest thing ever. I love how they're always like "in the future, there WAS an accident."

Also, Zac should challenge people to gauntlet matches. 99 lives with a set time limit, don't get 9'd. If you can survive the time limit without getting 9'd, you win. If Zac 9's you at any time, he wins. Sounds like fun.
I win.

*side taunts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom