• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
@Px- Me and prime played BlazBlue online and the connection was really good. Also FF13 is already out in Japan, it will be out in America by April. Im kinda iffy on getting it tho >_>
I guess i need to hurry and get LBP now so we all can play :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm talking about the Gentlemen's Club Green Son. The classic.

Blue I used to wear but the cucumber IMO stays in the scent too long. I think if that was there for the first 45 minutes or so and then faded away, it would be better. But that's just me.

Sport is usually white/blue white.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYW4GuwM1uI

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYW4GuwM1uI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYW4GuwM1uI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

O.O!!!!1

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wow, that is RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE RAFE

Seriously though, wtf people in Melee these days.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You don't have those. You play too fast to have a rematch.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang. Someone pointed something funny out to me recently. I'll post it when I get back if Dojo/Van doesn't post it.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Shuz:
You asked like 10 pages back if Denton crew would be on campus during New Year's Eve? Eh, Khaoz won't, Take won't, and I won't. Haven't spoken to Chuky so I'm not sure about him, and Mike Le, well, I don't know if he'll be going out or if he's doing something at his apartment. I could let you have his number if you want to ask him..?

Denti

Smash Master
are You Looking For A Challlleeeennnggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????!!

edit: someone please give me the down low on FS8 :( i went to the travel thread or whatever and idk housing rides or anything :( i only know of the google thingy we use, an i missing out on something?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
look at the southwest thread, not the region thread and you'll see everything you need

and andy, i thought we talked about this already?

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Me and my crew were thinking of hosting a "Quarter-Match" Smashfest sometime in January where we have a night dedicated to just quarter matches. Might also do a joint dinner thing where everyone chips in for pizza/drinks. Would anyone be interested?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
All I can say is you don't want me to be there dawg. I don't want to take 30 minutes a set, basically 4 hours just to win $2. I'll hold you guys up lol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea thats what his name was... and 13th is the number of the city where BlazBlue basically takes place...idk

/sherlock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom