• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have Super Mario Allstars
Power Rangers
Tweety and Taz (IDK what the game specifically is called, I have the cartidge somewhere. You chase tweety around with Taz.)
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World 2
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
Aladdin
Super Bomberman 2
Legend of Zelda: Link to the past
Mario Paint
Mickey Mania (******!)
Mario is Missing!
Madden 94-98
Kirby's Avalanche
Kirby's Dream Course
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Ms. Pacman
Pacman 2: The New Adventures
Paperboy 2
Shaqfu
Soldiers of Fortune
Space Invaders

The list goes on and on

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, if elise's bday wasn't tommorow, then i'd definitely be interested in some tekken. Btw, andy, I got a new laptop for xmas. Just fired up wc3 and if u'd want. we could play dota right next to each other. Would be fun :).

edit; im waiting for pokertracker to confirm my purchase before playing any pokerz on the lappy.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Ugh, if elise's bday wasn't tommorow, then i'd definitely be interested in some tekken. Btw, andy, I got a new laptop for xmas. Just fired up wc3 and if u'd want. we could play dota right next to each other. Would be fun :).

edit; im waiting for pokertracker to confirm my purchase before playing any pokerz on the lappy.
LOL DANG dota.. i haven't played that in a while we can do that sometime over the break. I don't have class till after MLK day so just hit me up someday Damien.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Anyone have any GameGear games? :D
Sonic Triple Trouble
Sonic Labyrinth
Streets of Rage 2
Super Columns
Battletoads
MLB

I love the GameGear. In a world with the Gameboy Color, the GameGear offered superior graphics and a backlit screen. There were only two things that brought it down: size and battery vampirism. Despite those extremely fatal flaws, I never got into it too much because my see through Atomic Purple Gameboy Color took up most of my time lol.

Btw, you said you were going to bed, insomniac lady. DO IT! =D

Suspect

Smash Hero
I remember i spilled soda in my game gear when i was little and ever since then on the bottom of the screen its darker >_>

its at my aunts house and been there for a minute, the games i remember having are, power ranger(fighter one) Lion king, Sonic triple trouble, Sonic Chaos and i think thats it :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Power Rangers game for the Game Gear was one of the best Game Gear games ever.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
The Power Rangers game for the Game Gear was one of the best Game Gear games ever.
yayyyyy thanks I'ma go buy it right now. THANK YOU ESPY. Been lookin for a great game recommendation for a long time now. Hope this'll keep me from all my priorities

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Add me Tyson :)

Suspect0479

Let me know what games you play also.
Ok :) I am Galactic_Penguin

Right now i have, Little Big Planet,Street Fighter 4, Fat Princess,SF2HD remix, Turtles in time re-shelled, Bomberman Ultra, Battle Tanks, and i think i may be forgetting one or two. Il def. add you hear in a little bit. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
Out of the games you mentioned i only have Turtles in time reshelled, im kinda on that alot, that and gunstar heroes. I do plan on getting lil big planet tho, and SF4 Turbo when it comes out.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Yeah, due to not wanting to compete with Final Fantasy 13 Capcom pushed back all of there Q1 games, thus including Super Street Fighter 4 with it.:dizzy:

That sounds good though, im sure we can hit that turtles up or something at some point.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"You guys need to be more polite.

Human Babies cannot get pregnant unless it is horse/dog semen. No joke. There are only a few documented cases, but in most of them, the general tendency was the discovery of another animal's semen implanted."

Wtf lmao King of the Baptist

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Tokyo 1 requires money.

WHICH IS SOMETHING I GOT A LOT OF FROM CHRISTMAS!!!

I have to go to Tokyo 1 and find out what I am missing.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Why in the heck did it double post this in two random spots? >.>

I haven't been there either DMG. We should go! Without everyone else since they always go without us.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Tyson, I have LBP :)

Get BlazBlue though. Is FF13 actually slated for Q1 now, or will they just push it back again? I've seriously just stopped trying to follow it, lol. What about Versus?

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
No word yet on Versus. FF13 is confirmed release date of March 9th, 2009. I figure il just wait for Super Street Fighter 4. Even if it did get delayed due to FF13 and God of War ( did not want to compete with it)

Denti

Smash Master
My 360 just red ringed yesterday and so has everyone Else's 360 i know, and in result... i bought better definition cords for my ps3 :) failure Microsoft! your broken counsel got me to spend money on sony! lolol MGS4!!!!!! big boss hard :) very challenging, i enjoy it

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
My 360 just red ringed yesterday and so has everyone Else's 360 i know, and in result... i bought better definition cords for my ps3 :) failure Microsoft! your broken counsel got me to spend money on sony! lolol MGS4!!!!!! big boss hard :) very challenging, i enjoy it
you didnt know about red rings before you bought it? the failure rate for a 360 is around 50% i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom