• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Yeah Brett if I sucked I wouldn't want a girl to come watch me either.
Good s*** Billy making it out of pools.
What about Zac and Dojo any news?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well. She still wanted to come watch me play. But she's on the bowling team and they're out of town next weekend.
It's all good, though. I'll see if I can bring her to a Dallas event sometime.
-----------------
In other news, HYPE for low tier teams.
Just sayin'.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'll try and bring some people I know in band to the UTD tourney if they are interested. Just saying I might have some new people join the smash scene, and they are seniors so they can drive =] lol

I can't wait for next local Brett is at =] mmmmm....

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright give me a second I'm trying to figure out carpools but if people aren't happy then they should start driving. It's not my responsibility that everyone gets to the venue it's just MY RESPONSIBILITY that my carpool gets there.

TBH Dallas needs more drivers, our drivers to passengers ratio is alittle one sided and I can't do anything about it.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
DPhat, I can probably be moved to Melee1's carpool if it's necessary. (I'm not willing to pay for a hotel AKA Zac's carpool.)

Also WTF Slaps? ^
I'm not sure if you're excited about seeing my girl or about seeing me, but you should know that you're getting nowhere with either one of us, LOL.

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
For those of you who didn't show up to Infinity's (and Jinx') place yesterday, you missed out on some fantastic enchiladas. =D
Epic battles were fought, and epic food was served.

We need to do this again sometime.

I'm so glad you guys liked the enchiladas =D I had to start cooking them at 10 in the morning, so i'm glad it paid off xD

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
DPhat, I can probably be moved to Melee1's carpool if it's necessary. (I'm not willing to pay for a hotel AKA Zac's carpool.)

Also WTF Slaps? ^
I'm not sure if you're excited about seeing my girl or about seeing me, but you should know that you're getting nowhere with either one of us, LOL.
LOL burnnnnn

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Katie turn one gay so we have more reasons not to have purely sausage fests.

Denti

Smash Master
hmmmm Denti wants to come, denti got sexy better :D i need to get some practice to see my difference. any carpool open?

btw whats cadet? cuz aparently I just became one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom