• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Hmm so i started playing my SF4 again, i remember Shuz plays it. Bascially i would like any of your guys that have a PS3 to post up your go PSN.

I got TMNT reshelled,SF2HD remix,Fat Princess,Bomberman Ultra, Mavel Vs Capcom2, Street Fighter 4

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Hmm so i started playing my SF4 again, i remember Shuz plays it. Bascially i would like any of your guys that have a PS3 to post up your go PSN.

I got TMNT reshelled,SF2HD remix,Fat Princess,Bomberman Ultra, Mavel Vs Capcom2, Street Fighter 4
i have a 360 sowwy!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, heres whats up

i wanna come to HOBO, but flying to houston has to be the most ridiculously expensive thing on earth

so, dphat presented me with the idea of flying into san antonio or dallas and getting in on a carpool. Id be flying into one of these two cities either Friday latenight (like 11pm-midnight) or like saturday morning at 11am (which is probably too late)

id like to be back sunday, the earlier the better.

anyone who fits into this request that can help me out? if so, tell me what times are best for you for me to fly in and ill try to do it. hit me up on AIM @ GameDragonX

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Well I kinda need everything since I won't be there. :p My tourney but I've gotta work. Haha.

I'm making the thread when I get off work in 20 minutes. Billy wants this to be -huge-. So hype it. Plus MK is legal. Which should bring some extra folks. :D

heytallman

CTALL
I think I have something going on that day D: and I know I have something going on the night before, when I'd probably be driving up, so I'm going to have to pass and promise once again that I'll make it up there eventually for something. Sorry Billy D:

And when I do show up, I'm bringing Gnes with me.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I may have discovered a new way to move. Was playing as MK vs fogo's d3 yesterday and had skipped across the floor into a jab. Neither of us knew wtf I did, but if I remember correctly. I was facing away from opponent, landed by doing an aerial and then zipped towards fogo into jab. Perhaps he can recall more information. I just remember landing and zipping across the floor. Dash canceled jab?

Again, not sure wtf happened. But, definitely gonna try and recreate the scenario later. I'll tell u guys if I can ever duplicate it.

Sudai

Stuff here
Damian, what stage were you on and where on it were you? Did you guys save the replay?

Landing with an aerial and zipping across just sounds like FF slant slides, but Dallas knows so much about those between Bwett's Yoshi shenanigans and Fogo doing his sexy slide, I doubt it was this cause you guys would know. @_@

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I was on battlefield doing alot of sh.air dodging. I believe that I landed a d.air into jab. The funny thing is that it connected. Purely accidental. I meant to di away with the d.air and dash attack. I ended up d.airing > sstep (messing up the DI left) and by attempting to dash attack, I pivoted jab.

Fogo claims that I did an early sstep into pivot jab. ^^. Makes the most sense out of what happened.

I'm going to try and replicate it next time I play. Was very neat to see, albeit useless from jab.

edit: not a new discovery

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, that's either a SS > Pivot Jab or Dash Turn Around canceled Jab. Remember that Dash turn around > FSmash stuff from a while back that caused sliding FSmashes? Yeah, can do that with any move if you time it right, so it might have just been that.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i could pick you up if i get a car pool going. but i dont think im going cause theres no spots anywhere
Yes please I really want to go D:

You might want to. Fogo want's to go too and he seems to have lost his so you've now got you+2.
Mhm, listen to her.

@People: In my text, SStep = Seth step.

I would've texted it out but i was in class, yeah you did seth's thing damien lol

Still sexy though ^_^

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im not gonna be actually buying a ticket until friday (thats when i get paid). so if i can come entirely depends on how good of a deal i'll have on friday. Its possible that it may be too expensive and i wont be able to come. But in case i can, i just want to get everything situated, you know?

but thanks for the attempt in support. it would seem that i would be able to catch a dallas carpool. i cant say that much about san antonio :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom