• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That spike pit sucked balls. I stayed alive for so long just regrabbing a ring before my invincibility had worn off. I kept hoping I could find some secret to escape...I never did lol

I thought the no rings for final boss was hilarious. Basically, beat roboticized Sonic and Dr. Robotnik without getting touched...bullcrap lol. I always found the roboticized Sonic harder, since his dash and dash to jump look almost identical until its too late. However, if you aimed your jump right in the beginning, could bounce off him 3 times. He would spin once, and you could kill him within the next two turns. But you had to be really careful. Robotnik just took a super long time.
I need to stroke my ego!!
Spin dash right at Silver Sonic's (official names, scrub :p) landing spot to score 4 hits before letting go of the spin dash to escape the spin dash he does. Then jump on him three times for the win.

Even if you take your time, you can hit Robotnik's machine at least 6-8 times before the first jump it does. You can even punish him twice during the parts where he fires his arms at you.

He shouldn't get more than two jumps on you if you're competent and have the balls the size of the Death Egg.

Friend Zone= Death

Whatever you do, DO NOT EVER go to lunch with her. "Friends" go to lunch. Dinner is a must.

P.S. Gness and Beah= Pimp Daddys
There's no such thing as just being friends with a girl. It's impossible.[/lolphilosophy]

Gea

Smash Master
Mecha-sonic had a set pattern.

Also lol @ never going to lunch with a girl that you are trying to date. Context means everything.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Stupid Cross Stuff
Why are you asking to get flamed? Also, why are you posting personal business?

More Stupid Cross Stuff
If this girl pays the bills why is she afraid? "Too ideal to be real"? This statement couldn't be more wrong. No girl is to ideal to be real. Sounds like you are the cuddle ***** in the situtation hense fourth why you would know all about the said problem.

WTF?! You were IN the friend zone!!
That what he meant why do you think he posted "HARD TRUTH"? Your doing Billy in for no reason. It's not cute.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
That what he meant why do you think he posted "HARD TRUTH"? Your doing Billy in for no reason. It's not cute.
To clarify, to everyone saying "Friend zone = death" I was saying that Billy WAS in my friend zone. He is not anymore. It is possible to get out.

Sudai

Stuff here
Billy is the exception necessary to prove the rule. Besides, Billy is ****ing awesome at everything. You were in the wrong for friend zoning him in the first place. :p

Ladybug

Smash Lord
You didn't. I was just explaining. I wasn't yelling. Although the !! kinda make it seem like I was. :p

Trust me. I'm the first one that doesn't the level of devotion Billy has. But I don't ask questions. I just accept.

<3 Billy.

Gnes

Smash Master
Go get yo foot ran over by more womenz, Keith.
U *****...dont mention that ever again :(
To clarify, to everyone saying "Friend zone = death" I was saying that Billy WAS in my friend zone. He is not anymore. It is possible to get out.
Yeah its possible, just not very likely. Men just need to avoid that situation in the first place.

No johns, Monica.
He got u there.
Yeah, those 2 weeks before you two decided to get married must've been hell :laugh:
PX...nope...TrollX

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
What's up with this threads teenage angsting? Even I don't do this much...

Pffft, It seems like everyone's got their panties in a bunch. Can't we all just be friends?!!?

btw HYPE FOR PHASE 2 and HOBO!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
What the ****? I've been doing this friend zone ****. Why doesn't anyone ever take me under their wings? It only happened once to my young life. I mad. :(

Time to find new flesh and new bone marrow for mating.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea friend zone sucks. you have to intervene before it gets there. cause once it happens...it can be impossible to get out depending on the girl

ladder theory is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom