• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
For the people that aren't going to HOBO this weekend, a few of my friends are going to get a small little Smash get-together if anyone is interested.

It will be ~4pm on Friday, but my house is small and I can only hold ~6 more people depending on the situation. I live in Lewisville, about a block away from the High School.

PM me if your interested.

iLight

Smash Lord
LOL i just finally went back and read all that friend zone **** too ****ing good

also, you can't "intervene" before it gets there, you can only preempt.
a girl will judge you her ***** or give you a chance to vie for a spot on the real ladder on first contact

edit lol, cross is totally being a cuddle ***** at the moment.

he needs to hit that ****

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Light are you going to hobo? You still owe me an entry fee :)

EDIT: I told zac this, idk if anyone else knows, but i call a spot on the bed. If they're filled up already we can mm for it.

iLight

Smash Lord
i'm not but if anyone from CS goes i'll give them 5 dollars for you =]

I'm conserving a bit of money by not going to this one, which sucks because i miss all of you and owe you 5, but if you message me on AIM i'll tell you about it

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah Fogo I don't think you'll get away with "calling bed" in here, especially since 5 other people want a bed.

I expect a fight-to-the-death when we get there =D

If ya'll can't decide, it will be random on pipes ffa.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah Fogo I don't think you'll get away with "calling bed" in here, especially since 5 other people want a bed.

I expect a fight-to-the-death when we get there =D

If ya'll can't decide, it will be random on pipes ffa.
3 Minute Coin Match in a caged custom stage, Ganondorf only.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
OK!!! You already know I'm ready to go back anytime. :D You guys also didn't get to go to the beach either. I saw fire spinners there that last night.

Gea

Smash Master
That place is pretty good. If you're going to Orange County sometime, I can suggest a few places to eat. I used to live in Fullerton. Had a local Italian, Greek, Japanese, and deli that were all fair priced/cheap and delicious as all hell.

<.< Florida Beach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cali Beach.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, here comes Smash Flu Pandemic #3...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It'd be nice if people coughed into a tissue or their shoulder or something instead of coughing into the air, where the droplets can spread around. And dear god, when they cough into their hand...

I feel like I should bring some hand sanitizer and leave it at the front table.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Yeah man good advice. I hate those people that just cough all over the place. I can understand a sneeze cause it sometimes just happens. But, that hand sanitizer sounds like a good idea. Think can bum some off ya?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I'll just like a couple bottles and leave them at the front. Everyone is free to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom